Blackfoot Sports Forum (ASVS) vs. The Agony Of Defeat vs. Blackfoot Sports Forum (Spin-Flippery)

For those who know, which was better?

• Blackfoot Sports Forum (ASVS)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blackfoot Sports Forum (Spin-Flippery)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Best part of you mentioning the best thread in the Badlands is the sting you must feel from having your butt thread deleted, lost forever.

Guess who had that happen?? :bigass:

Guess it still stings, especially since you recreated it in a locked forum no one can see and all the posts de linked anyway. Thats what you get for copying other people's fabulous ideas, as in you don't have any.

"tee hee"

jack

But in the meantime, your bullshit "1,000 posts" thread is a lie. Completely inaccurate. You have been reduced to making things up to brag about.

Oh wait.....that's what you've been doing for over 20 years now!

Makes me
:bigass:

jack

Best part of you mentioning the best thread in the Badlands is the sting you must feel from having your butt thread deleted, lost forever.

Guess it still stings, especially since you recreated it in a locked forum no one can see and all the posts de linked anyway. Thats what you get for copying other people's fabulous ideas, as in you don't have any.

"tee hee"

jack

and since we're dick waving in this thread, here's a cock slap, ball cupper

I have more reactions than you have posts

:bigass: :::laughing:::

jack

I have a feeling this thread isn't turning out the way you hoped.

jack

FUCK YOU CRAPNAPPY. DON'T FORGET TO SWALLOW WHEN YOU'RE DONE CUPPING MY BALLS.

jack

"tee hee"
and still, not a vote that isn't you, Wilson.

73246242.jpg

steve samurai jack

The ASS (__x__( thread is still in full effect. Speaking of ass'es, why are your threads timing out in The Badlands?

You have page after page of no pics. That means my thread is page after page with no picks.

You need to use the
tag.

:wtf:
pathetic

jack

It is not. You recreated the thread, along with copying a bunch of mine down in strip search. The original shit fatass cupcakeer thread you made in jealousy is gone forever. It wasn't called "ass" (that would be you, ball cupper) it was called "butt" remember? Of course you do. Losers swim in their fail.

Just ask Synesthesia, LOSER. She has access you fucking dumb black bastard.

Who do you think you're fooling anyway? :bigass:

jack

The ASS (__x__( thread is still in full effect. Speaking of ass'es, why are your threads timing out in The Badlands?

You have page after page of no pics. That means my thread is page after page with no picks.

You need to use the
tag.

pathetic

I thought you didn't look at my threads ever?? :bigass:

LOL TK's biggest loser spamming the board with no contribution as usual.

Ahhh the smell of jealous fail early in the morning. Smells like Victory...

*tee-hee*

*laughing*

jack

jack

You need to use the
tag.

pathetic

Yeah and last time I looked at your copy thread you had to recreate ("ass") nearly all those posts had timed out too, you pathetic hypocrite. Your original thread, the one that got deleted (by my hand, remember) was called "butt". LOL That one is gone forever. I see why you're mad 'bro. Get over yourself. Posting here 24/7 over nothing, thinking it's something.

Do yourself a favor and fall on something sharp, cupcakeer.