Blackfoot Sports Forum (ASVS) vs. The Agony Of Defeat vs. Blackfoot Sports Forum (Spin-Flippery)

For those who know, which was better?

• Blackfoot Sports Forum (ASVS)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blackfoot Sports Forum (Spin-Flippery)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
519d0313c9457.jpeg

jack

How'd this poll ever work out?

Guess you voted all four times :bigass: I love that it's up til September. Going to show your fail every day.

jack

Guess you voted all four times :bigass: I love that it's up til September. Going to show your fail every day.

jack

jack

Blackfoot Sports Forum (ASVS) vs. The Agony Of Defeat vs. Blackfoot Sports Forum (Spin-Flippery)

Since you were never a member of Spin-Flippery in any form, this poll fails miserably. Bigger type makes no difference...there was never a "Blackfoot sports Forum" at Spin-Flippery any more than you ever even posted at TKR or The Kingdom, something that still eats at you after more than 20 years. You also never had a sports forum at ASVS...in fact...there's literally NO trace that you ever posted there at all. Guess that makes you a failed liar in every flavor!

:bigass:

jack

jack

:bigass: indeed.

Another failed thread by the biggest failure at TK. You never had a sports forum at any of these boards.

Well done.

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

jack

519d0313c9457.jpeg

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

Vote now!
:bigass:

The Question

Eternal
It's October 19th, you retarded fucking yard ape. September 4th has come and gone, the poll is closed -- and three out of the four votes cast on it were you -- so shut the fuck up about it.

The Question

Eternal
You're still going to be the only one participating in it. By lying. Because you're too fucking retarded to understand that everybody knows that all you do is lie.

Kinda like how you just exposed the fact that "this poll" will not, in fact, end on September 4th.

See the problem? You put a deadline on shit to make participation seem like a matter of urgency. When you break the deadline, the urgency disappears.

Fuckin' retard.