BLACKFOOT - THE KINGDOM. The funny book pamphlet.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
logoflag.gif

THE KINGDOM

On April 25-26,2021 at the Hampton Inn - Wilmington-University Area from 10am - 6pm I will be selling my old stuff from The Kingdom archives. Come join me an get your copy. I'm going to try and make the Charlotte convention Apri 23-24, 2021.

Comic Book Roadshow
Click Here For Complete Story

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I hate to bust your bubble, cupcakeyjiggy, but you're lying again.

It's not a convention at all. "Comic book Roadshow" are BUYERS. There is no "convention". I just got off the phone with Leroy Harper, who is the organizer of the event. There are no tables or dealers. They are looking for collections to buy. As a matter of fact, I scanned and emailed him down my collection and he may end up inviting me down there to see if he wants to buy it. I have several keys in sweet condition along with a couple thousand decent back issues he says he may be interested in along with a near complete Magic the Gathering first series and thousands of other non sport cards, plus a fuckload of decent original art. He lives in Western KY and we'll be blowing through there on our road trip in July. So thanks for the hookup Wilson. I could use a few extra grand cash for this RV I'm buying next week :D

Do you tell these lies because you think you can get away with it? Do you think anyone cares? :bigass: It's grand fun actually. You may think you're trolling me with this bullshit, but you're only trolling yourself.

Oh, and viewing your thread over a hundred times (when you're on ignore by the board with just one post in the thread) shows how desperate you've become. You can spin this any way you like, but you aren't going anywhere to sell anything. Baaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And like you said in the Badlands, "I win" Thanks for the acknowledgement sweetums.

Last edited:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Not a hummer in sight. Told Leroy all about you.

There are quite a few people selling collections here, but no tables or vendors except for Leroy and crew.

Think "Antique Roadshow" except for comics.

This is why I stay away from you Wilson. You're black trash.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Not a hummer in sight. Told Leroy all about you.

There are quite a few people selling collections here, but no tables or vendors except for Leroy and crew.

Think "Antique Roadshow" except for comics.

This is why I stay away from you Wilson. You're black trash.

Liar! It's funny that you show up after a month off the board to support Venooker. Enough said Steve.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
LOL we were both there, fool.

You however, were not :bigass: Leroy is a good friend of mine and we told him all about you. Too bad you didn't check out what the show was about before you started up with your lies.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I came by with him too. You're no where to be seen.

Piece of shit liar.

Kevin P: Last post before making post #6 in this thread....Mar 20, 2021. Another lie by Venooker's former moderator at THE KINGDOM. Baahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Dude, you know you were lying. You lie about everything. Remember how we used to make fun of you about it? You couldn't resist lying about the most trivial shit.

You sure look stupid in this thread, dumbass.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Yeah! I sold 52 out of 200 copies in Charlotte in about 3 hours of parking lot pimpin. At $10.00 a copy, I made $520 bucks. I lost because I was planning on selling them for $19.99.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
LOL sure sure.

Well, KP and I know what really went down. We went to all three shows, and you're a liar. We went there to settle up with you. You're lucky you were nowhere to be seen. :p

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dude, you know you were lying. You lie about everything. Remember how we used to make fun of you about it? You couldn't resist lying about the most trivial shit.

You sure look stupid in this thread, dumbass.

Nice work jackDevilMan. I still have copies, want one? Lets finally prove who's lying, Venooker or me? I'll give Kevin P a copy and give you (Steve) two. One you can send to Venooker. Deal? If yoy fail to make this deal, I order you and Kevin P to shout the fuck up.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Dude, no one is interested in your lies, or your non existant "comic". Besides, you already said you gave me one, remember?

Liars tell so many lies they eventually trip themselves up.

Threaten me again and watch what happens. We live in the same town.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
learn to spell when you get angry :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Yesterday in Wilmington! I sold 38. At $10.00 a copy, I made $380. A two day total of $900. Nice $$$ for some bullshit I saved from Jack's Kingdom at Venookers expense. Most of those collectors where interested on Steve Bissette shit that went down at the former THE SWAMP. Baahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

jack

Don't forget to squeeze the base on the upstroke when masturbating fuckley.

Don't want to cum too quickly now, do you?

:bigass:

jack

and like DM says, learn to spell when you're angry :D

jack

I made $900 :bigass: Don't you have a toilet to snake. How's Alice doing?

In your mind you probably did. But according to eyewitnesses, you were nowhere to be seen.

I'm down with eyewitnesses. Besides, you were recorded online posting here the entire time the shows were running, so then there's that :bigass: Maybe you were posting from your phone while "pimpin" bAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahahahahahaha