Bored

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I just finished writing the worst essay of my life. It's on Hieronymus Bosch's iconographic triptychs. For the first four pages, I analyzed Garden of Earthly Delights, The Judgement, and The Haywain, all of which, as it turns out, tell almost exactly the same story. Then, because I had a page requirement and nothing more to say, I nonsensically rambled about Bosch's connection to Calvinism for three more.

I think I'll go and buy a bunch of pot, then drive out into the middle of nowhere and get high.

;)
D

Mirah

I love you
That was boring to read too.
I am bored too.
Dick and Jane were fun.
Dick and Jane will run.
Dick and Jane will have fun in the sun.
Spot sits.
Spot sits in the grass.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I think I want a threesome with Dick & Jane. By the time I've finished with Janem they'll be a spot in the grass, alright.

Mirah

I love you
Ooooooh thats hot. Dick and Jane and Gagh can run, wait, I'll get back to you on this.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Update: Drove out on Topanga, got to the overlook of the valley before pulling over on the cliffside and getting out. Smoked a couple bowls of a new strain, "Salmon Creek," and got really wasted, was unable to drive back. It was really cold and windy and my car was too, so I sat there for a few hours trying to sober up, then eventually braved the roadways and made it home.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Attach this to your essay:

6003a77b.jpg

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
or you can smoke some more Salmon Creek, make The Musical Hell your new Desktop wallpaper, study it intensely while listening to Deep Purple's April, and write down your weed-induced flow of thoughts on a sheet of paper. Attach that right below Archibald Nixon's pic.

A-grade totally guaranteed. :duh: