BREAKING....CAIT ADMITS: TK IS ONLY IMPORTANT TOPIC AT SC...

Panda

While the claims that *we* talk about TK all the time were humorous for a while, it's now become boring. No one except TK'ers themselves talk about TK. Which is fine, I don't care, but let's dispense with the notion that we can't leave the topic alone because it's merely a distortion of the truth. Course the truth never was the goal at TK.

This is how it really goes.. One of our colorful members who is still happily active at TK, comes here, posts a thread, references TK, no one answers except other happily active TK users, and then someone comes in and tells us all to stop talking about TK.

It was cute for a while....... now it is just old.

http://www.shatteredcorpse.com/forum/index.php?topic=721.0

Uranium 4

beer, I want beer
OMG I READ THIS AND COULDN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH I CAN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANY OF YOUR POSTS WITH THIS ACCOUNT, OR ALL THE OTHERS YOU'VE REGISTERED!!!!

The Question

Eternal
OMG I forgot what I was going to post in this thread but it was going to be UNCREDIBLY funneh so if you could all just laugh and pee in the Dixie cup glued to DarthSikle's forehead that would be great kthxbye

Uranium 4

beer, I want beer
I DON'T SEE A DIXIE CUP. I JUST SEE AN EMPTY PILL BOTTLE, AND I'M NOT SURE I CAN AIM THAT WELL NOW I'VE PASSED 30!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
3 SHAKES MEANS YOURE BLOODY OLD LOL

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
JUST LIKE MY STEAKS: RARE.

Uranium 4

beer, I want beer
POST SOME EXTRACTS FROM THE HOT MAN SEX GUIDE HERE. I'M SURE THERE MUST BE ONE, AND ALL THE HUGE NUMBERS OF SC VISITORS, WHO WILL BE LOGGING IN TO SEE THIS THREAD WILL WANT TO KNOW THE SECRETS!

The Question

Eternal
What? They won't let salt into an open wound? Did I... what?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OR A GOOD HOT DICKING FROM DR. TRAN!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What's SC?

Cranky Bastard

Shitty Cock is where all the weenies hang out trying to act cool.

They wouldn't let me in either and I took it as a compliment.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
SC = (Darth) SICKLE CELL?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
My head hurts from reading this thread.