But wait, don't females benefit too?

Mirah

I love you
Of course we do!

This thread could be for how we have benefited or not benefited by not being born with a penis.

The Question

Eternal
Disproportionately higher chances of being awarded child custody. Disproportionately lower sentencing when convicted of criminal offenses. Obscene divorce settlements. Just for appetizers.

Mirah

I love you
Disproportionately higher chances of being awarded child custody. Disproportionately lower sentencing when convicted of criminal offenses. Obscene divorce settlements. Just for appetizers.

You do know of course that you will or may get less sympathy from me on this topic. I do feel bad for those cases where the guy is a decent person and custody automatically goes to the mom, or the mom withholds the children from their father-I hate that.

I would have to look at statistics to see if the following are true:
Disproportionately higher chances of being raped or murdered by your male partner. Diproportionately lower wages. (By the way about your sentencing comment I wonder how much higher it is for blacks/vs whites as far as longer/shorter sentences for same crime. Plus how many white males are being shot by the cops.

I have never been able to cry or flirt my way out of a ticket by the way!

The Question

Eternal
Well, don't forget to factor in the disparate treatment of male domestic violence victims versus female ones, while you're researching the rest of it, the difference in characterizations of fatherhood in the popular media versus motherhood, and so on.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What about Bill Cosby dammit?

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
I enjoy female benefits.

jack

Does anyone not?

jack

If I had a vagina, I'd just sit with my hands up my skirt all day.

Plus panties...lots of panties.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
If I had a vagina, I'd just sit with my hands up my skirt all day.

Plus panties...lots of panties.
If I had vagina, I'd just buy lots and lots of various sized dildos. Give it a test drive before inserting a live penis in there.