Butt! (_x_)

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
So this is how you view women? I understand now why your ex left you. I hope you understand why we are no longer friends. When you control your other accounts (yes remember, you told me all about that) to post white women shows what a fucking complete racist you are. It's interesting to see you walk down the street and see women cross the street to the other side as you approach. You're a filthy racist hateful lowlife. Fuck you.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Remember that day you got caught giving a guy a handjob in the bathroom during an ad when we were together watching a football game? I also remember when you told me about how you created "New Age Posting" to troll all them members of TK? Well, they all left or are ignoring you, just like all your old friends do now and here you are doing the same tired meaningless things. Nice way to spend your wasted life, sad failed little nigger. Got to post gash and white women to get any action. Pathetic.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Here we see what the nigger and the two accounts he controls thinks about women.

Racist nigger hypocrite, who probably hasn't had a woman since his ex left him. I know it's true, because I've spoken with his ex. She hates his racist hypocrite guts. Wonder what he did to make her feel that way?

Hey RNH (guess what that stands for?) why do women cross the street when they see you coming? :bigass:

Because you post gash at Troll Kingdom?

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
It's interesting how the three accounts you control all do the same thing. You all log in and immediately post nonsense in Daycare (members online) which is usually a guess on your part and really means nothing. Your claims that the only reason you do this is for "post count" and "views". Right 4900 posts in 15 years sure is "padding" the post count. Then you bump the same threads in each forum you want to disrupt in exactly the same sequence. You're not even subtle. Then you view the thread as a guest multiple times to make it look like someone is viewing the thread (which they aren't) I see now why everyone has you on ignore. Your happy birthday thread to Cassie was ignored and you were warned to stay out of the minefield when you attempted to link the real birthday threads to your racist hypocrite threads in Speak Freely. I find it amusing that you like to come here and humiliate yourself this way every day, many times. No one reads your spam, and you are largely ignored, except when you're being made fun of (like now, by the way :D )

The guys say they miss your handjobs in the bathroom. They said you do it better then their wives. :bigass: