calling all trolls...

lady_elena_wf

To include those that wish they were...

I have an interesting new playground. It has easily offended, pretentious assholes in it. Once offended the Queen Pussy will go off on long rants about sueing (sp?) people for jokes. He quotes the consitution, previous court cases, & his opinion.

Here is the most recent (and possibly most entertaining) :There are some things you don't write online...

This is a classic example of a poser. Anything you do, he has already won 1st place for, twice. Even the newbies will be able to play with little effort.

Just to add extra laughs, here's the Queen's User name & his actual pic:
Spook.jpg

lady_elena_wf

I missed y'all. :mrsa:

lady_elena_wf

Here some more stuff...

This is part of the fun...I hate to spoil it...but consider it an appitizer (sp?)
Just understand Snuggles...NO ONE jokes about pedophilia. Not Marines, not cops, no one. That stuff isn't a joke.

This guy is so fun to poke at, his shit jiggles!!

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I read about 50 posts at that site. That's about it.

It reads like some B rated Hollywood testosterone driven, he-man movie.

lady_elena_wf

Appearently grown men try to act like war hardened soldiers. They skillessly sneak through open fields to shoot each other. & not even w/ paintballs! The dickless wonders use plastic bbs & then bitch that it hurts. I have made & been subjected to the relevant grenades. They hurt about as much as a mesquito bite.

Then on this wonderful forum, they take offense to it all & threaten to sue. The QP in question always has "some friend" who has gone through something similar & had his life ruined. I personally would love to shoot him in the neck with one of these toy things. I'd aim for the balls, but they were probably cut off early on, if he wasn't born w/o them to begin with. Wait...that would explain a lot...

I read about 50 posts at that site. That's about it.

It reads like some B rated Hollywood testosterone driven, he-man movie.

Couldn't take it? or just forgot to take your ADD meds?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Appearently grown men try to act like war hardened soldiers. They skillessly sneak through open fields to shoot each other. & not even w/ paintballs! The dickless wonders use plastic bbs & then bitch that it hurts. I have made & been subjected to the relevant grenades. They hurt about as much as a mesquito bite.

Then on this wonderful forum, they take offense to it all & threaten to sue. The QP in question always has "some friend" who has gone through something similar & had his life ruined. I personally would love to shoot him in the neck with one of these toy things. I'd aim for the balls, but they were probably cut off early on, if he wasn't born w/o them to begin with. Wait...that would explain a lot...

Couldn't take it? or just forgot to take your ADD meds?

:p

Couldn't take it.

In all the years I was in the military and in all my law enforcement experience, men just don't sit around and act that way. We do some stupid shit and say some stupid things, but that stuff is like bad writing gone horribly wrong. :p

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Lol, airsoft is fun.

So is paintball, though.

But not when people are super into it. Then it's just lame.

I'll check it out if someone reminds me in 3 days. I can't be arsed right now.

lady_elena_wf

He's even worse in reality. I think that's due more to the fact that he can't instantly google any good wittisms. But he's fun to play with on the forum.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
What the hell's the point in donning the McGruff the crime dog costume at the department picnic if you can't bounce a kid on your knee and grope a MILF or two?