Can somebody drop a line to Menty...?

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
...and tell him that picturehoster.info is thoroughly verkakte. I haven't been able to log in for just about forever, but have been using the public gallery for my <1mb uploads. Until a few days ago, that is. Now when I try to upload anything, I get this:

The image file ________.jpg failed to upload due to disk write error.

I imagine it's probably worth nothing to him to keep it running, but figured I'd try to bring it to his attention, all the same. Unfortunately I don't know his contact info.

:mjdance:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'll send him a message in a bottle.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Menty says: "Ah yes, there is something up with picturehoster I will have to fix it."

Stay tuned.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Thanks, Eggs. A useful meme for your troubles:

12420.imgcache.jpg

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Oh that's why my avatars disappeared on boards I don't post on anymore.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I just PMd him at Facebook because apparently that is what one has to do.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Menty says he'll look into it a little later (it's the middle of the night where he is)

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Maybe he forgot the admin password. Kinda like I did here.

OK, obligatory yearly post made.

Enjoy the rest of your 2015!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
http://picturehoster.info/index.php

Go to the webpage -- if it's fixed, it'll be there. If it's not, it will still have the suspended message or a blank page.

You can also double-check any posts you've made where the image disappeared, to see if it's back.

Unfortunately, until Menty comes in and gives an answer, that's all we can do.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately so. It got hacked numerous times, was used to host illegal content and became a massive pain the ass to run as it became more and more bloated. It's a shame for the legit users I know, but it is indeed dead and buried. TK itself saved all images that are posted here to its own cache so no links from images used there to post here will be broken but that's about it.