Can y'all 'C' what I'm doing to 'U' twats?...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You're the one that "ganked" them "Gank Master". According to them you still owe them a combined 600$. Guess that's why they don't associate with you even though you're essentially "neighbors".

Brothers help you out and you give them the boot. Typical.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You're the one that "ganked" them "Gank Master". According to them you still owe them a combined 600$. Guess that's why they don't associate with you even though you're essentially "neighbors".

Brothers help you out and you give them the boot. Typical.

Interesting? Lets see what ALICE and FRANk at Colonial Park have to say about this. You using there accounts might be illegal, unlness you stole their accounts when your Kingdom got lost, or when you forfitted your failed forum. Why did you bank them bank them?

jack

Interesting? Lets see what ALICE and FRANk at Colonial Park have to say about this. You using there accounts might be illegal, unlness you stole their accounts.

You already know neither of them live there. I guess my question to you is, why does "alice and frank" have a permanent restraining order out on you? And again, you guys are relative neighbors....why won't they associate with you at all?

LOL

jack

Hope you don't get arrested again. Another 30 with "bubba" and you're likely to get "engaged".

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Kevin and Steve was part of Venooker's let's failed Kingdom. They employed me to disrupt his forum because they were jewed out of their $$$. The office does not open till 10:00, but I'll be there.

jack

jack

I wish I could see the expression on their faces when you try to explain who "Devilman" and "Yahooee" are. And then explain what the fuck you're talking about.

Oh to be a fly on de wall..........

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I'm going to put this shit to rest. ask around. I going too emailed Steve Bissette about your bazaar and racist, cowardly behavior Venooker. Like I did with Conchaga, Neil (Morbo), and Sarek.

jack

241a5cd5f713237285d1f193925c8225.jpg

jack

I'm going to put this shit to rest. ask around. I going too emailed Steve Bissette about your bazaar and racist, cowardly behavior Venooker. Like I did with Conchaga, Neil (Morbo), and Sarek.

When's the "bazaar"? Will there be dancing girls? Jousting? Meat pies?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I wish I could see the expression on their faces when you try to explain who "Devilman" and "Yahooee" are. And then explain what the fuck you're talking about.

Oh to be a fly on de wall..........

You better cone clean bitv
I think you owe it to everyone to explain why even though we're practically neighbors we haven't spoken a word in public to each other in years?

Care to?

see you in about an hour Steve (DevilMan)? Is the pool open 5034-2?..Venooker, let me know if this is a troll, if not you will be exposed.

jack

Don't do that! Exposing yourself in public will probably add 30 days to your sentence!

Just sayin' nobody wants to see your little black thingie.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

You better cone clean bitv

see you in about an hour Steve (DevilMan)? Is the pool open 5034-2?..Venooker, let me know if this is a troll, if not you will be exposed.

Kevin (Yahooee) this message also applies to you pervert :bigass:

jack

MODMAN

Interesting? Lets see what ALICE and FRANk at Colonial Park have to say about this. You using there accounts might be illegal, unlness you stole their accounts when your Kingdom got lost, or when you forfitted your failed forum. Why did you bank them bank them?

You will stand down and cease this prattle. Leave the others out of it.

You will come to me - I have something for you.

First, head for the western seaboard. Dive into The Pacific and swim your shrimp butt southwest a 1000 miles.

I will provide further instructions when you are en route.