Can y'all 'C' what I'm doing to 'U' twats?...

MODMAN

:wtf:
Hey Venooker! Why are you using MODMAN,s avatar?

You dirty fucker - lighting up inside while a family were trying to enjoy a meal. Speaking of which, did you even order anything - or just stumble in there thinking you'd made it back home?

A breakfast sandwich might've helped soak up the swill. Degenerate.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
[size=5±Regardless of the outcum, butches, I did my DUTY to wax Venooker's BOOTY. Slap my fro, up on the floor. I slap my hat, U slap my fro,
Slap your my fro, I slap your hat.[/size]

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Do we know the local sheriff's number where Shrimpy resides?

Nicer than the bitch avatar you've been reduced to using.

Bitch ;)

LOL now I'm in the hospital having a sex change?

by the way I haven't worked at "CP" in quite some time, so I'm not sure who you talked to?

[size=5±Regardless of the outcum, butches, I did my DUTY to wax Venooker's BOOTY. Slap my fro, up on the floor. I slap my hat, U slap my fro,
Slap your my fro, I slap your hat.[/size]

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
"butches"?

The Question

Eternal
"butches"?
Maybe it thinks we're lesbians.

I mean... I do like to eat pussy. Unless it smells like the shoreline at low tide.

Which reminds me of a thought that's been puzzling me, lately.

How do guys manage to gag down seafood? Point: I... love... pussy. But I ain't eatin' no pussy that smells like fish. By the same token: I don't eat fish. If I won't put my mouth on that stank when it's between a pair of thighs, I ain't puttin' my mouth on that stank when it's on a plate with some lemon pepper sprinkled on it, neither.

jack

Anything but shrimp.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Come clean Venooker. You only have 30 minutes to tell me and everyone that your using the DevilMan and Yahooee accounts as your SOCK puppets.

I'll speak for myself. I am no "sock puppet" of anybody's. You however are a sock of "Blackfoot NAP" same poster. Fucking hypocrite.

So I'm in the hospital getting a sex change? Doesn't look like I'm anywhere but here, posting at your failed ass. But wait til you see what happens with that post you made about me :laughing:

btw what happened to your other fake account? Seems to have been silenced? That's what happens when you post PI. I'd be careful about that going forward. You might be next.

Oh btw, spoke with Alice and Frank yesterday. Havent seen them in some time. Asked about you and they said they haven't heard from you in years, but was wondering where the money was you owed them for the 2 weeks pay they fronted you? Been years I guess

Is there anyone you don't owe money to?

:bigass:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Steve, Kevin you have 30 minutes to respond to this thread.

Too bad you don't decide what I do failed one. 20 years and you've come to this.

Makes me :bigass:

jack

Venooker, you're hooked fool. I talked with Steve's supervisor and his manager at CP. Steve is in the hospital, getting a sex change. I'm not surprised about that. Steve was a PUSSY, now he can play with herself. Now Kevin can finally fuck a real bitch, instead of fantasizing about James Bogner and you. Maybe Steve and Bissette will hook up, now that he'll have a cunt.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you never did this either. This whole post is a lie.

Because in the end, you're just a pussy.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Venooker, you're hooked fool. I talked with Steve's supervisor and his manager at CP. Steve is in the hospital, getting a sex change. I'm not surprised about that. Steve was a PUSSY, now he can play with herself. Now Kevin can finally fuck a real bitch, instead of fantasizing about James Bogner and you. Maybe Steve and Bissette will hook up, now that he'll have a cunt.

Oh really? Looks like you're the pussy, pussy.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
So that's what an online chimpout looks like. Looks all... weak.

eeeeek eeeeek ooooook oooook meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
images

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
thumb_when-your-girls-pussy-tastes-like-your-friends-dick-bruh-64623322.png