Captain Wacky is a liar

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I've never seen Kenan & Kell so impressed before LOL ORANGEADE ORANGEADE!!!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
They had a stockpile of weapons behind the counter, you know. For when the cupcakeers rise up to "kill whitey". AND WE'RE SPAMMING ON TK AND DOING NOTHING ABOUT!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Kenan & Kell could transform their hands to huge guns / rocket launchers like Adam in Buffy.

CaptainWacky

ALL FOR THE INSTATIALBE LUST FOR ORANGE SODA WHICH ONLY cupcakeER CARRY IN THEIR HEARTS!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
aCTUALLY, THEY WERE RELATIve's of FORREST from that season OF Buffy, and in the last eveh episode of Kenan &Kell, they got their heads blowed off and had unreleasting yellow 'demon' make-up appled to their lower jaws to make them look like Tery Wogan & FORREST.............. GUMP.OMFG I Lost interest in what I was typing.!!!:

CaptainWacky

That's okay I lost interest in reading it OWNED!

CaptainWacky

He was still pretty cool.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
EAT MO PEAS BABY!

CaptainWacky

Have I mentioned lately that I fucking hate Trekker4747?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Loktar said:
And you forgot to mention your a fucking, clueless asshole whose head is currently shoved up Gagh's ass.

Awww - How cute! Along with the three threads you filled with your sad anti-Gagh waffle in the new spam forum yesterday, there's one in here too!

You're making yourself sound like a total prick, and I'm not even prompting it. Keep up the good work!

CaptainWacky

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Gagh said:
Awww - How cute! Along with the three threads you filled with your sad anti-Gagh waffle in the new spam forum yesterday, there's one in here too!

You're making yourself sound like a total prick, and I'm not even prompting it. Keep up the good work!

Thanks, I will keep up the good work! Its very amusing for retarded loser with a sucky life. And you Gagh, keep up the good work getting those panties of yours untwisted. Maybe then I'll see a less grumpy Gagh. God, you Brits can be so uptight.

CaptainWacky

LOL YOU PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY FROM ME CAN BEHAVE IN A CLICHED MANNER LOL