Cat Sitting Drama

Mirah

I love you
The kitties mamma just told me the place she was trying to move in to won't work out. She will take the cat to a shelter-the one in the area is a no kill shelter.

I feel really sad. I was hoping this would have a different outcome.

When I say I feel sad, what I really mean is I'm crying quite a bit over this cat. It sucks.

Mirah

I love you
It looks like the ex boyfriend of this saga will be able to take the cat afterall. (I havent' even begun to tell you about that part of it) (And I won't)

I feel better about this. EIther way he will have an adjustment, but it is out of my hands now.

I have learned my lesson! (I hope)

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Just keep him. Like E.T.

Mirah

I love you
I have considered it. I already agreed to another pet sitting job at the end of the month.
He has been better this week now that I am home more. I don't think I can handle this aggressive needy cat all the time.

Note: The cat mamma brought her 2 kids over last night and he is surprisingly calm around them.
He did try to scratch lighly a couple of times. I showed them my method with the water bottle, which works- and they wete amazed. Also the mom of these children just lets the cat bite and scratch and says its okay. I told her it is not okay- and he is trainable.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Get that cat guy from that tv show I watched half an episode of once.

Mirah

I love you
I think I am that cat guy! The cat whisperer....or animal whisperer. Is his name Casier?

The cat parents were supposed to come over tonight to get the cat. I haven't got my hopes up AT ALL. It is 8 PM and they are not here. And not answering text message.
Oh thank God. I just got a text from him.
Please please please
I am so sad, but also the cat scratched my arm again tonight and attacked my feet. I am wearing my rubber boots in the house. He woke me up at 3:30 this morning.
I can't take this anymore. I love him and I will miss him but this has been really hard.

Mirah

I love you
And they made it.
He put up little fight. I was proud of him. Only meowed once they got to the car. I was surprised.
I will think of him fondly and be happy to have my place back.
Whew.

CaptainWacky

Demand a friendly cat next time.

Mirah

I love you
I am playing with a laser light with the cat. I mean she is entertaining me.

CaptainWacky

Ask to keep her.

Love Child

One Love
I have! Lol. They even have a new baby, so I thought they would def say yes. But noooo! They need a baby and a cat! So selfish!

CaptainWacky

Steal the baby and say you'll only give it back if you can keep the cat (don't do this really.)

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Just tell them that it's a well known fact that cats like to smother babies in their sleep. But feel bad if this actually happens.

CaptainWacky

Give them a drawing of Garfield they can keep insead of the cat.