Census guy

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
He's either stalking or harassing. He stops by twice a week at least and one day he was there 4 times in 90 minutes. Asking about old tents, shacks, any neighbors. Go away! It's not my problem if no one responds to his knock or no address. We don't have addresses here. Across from the dam, crossroads by the old store. That's as close as it gets to an address. I told him yesterday I couldn't help him anymore and he was back again today. I like it here because no one ever bothers me, until the last 3 weeks. Whats next? Pestering me about extended car warranty? Register to vote?

:wtf:
mm

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Call your sheriff's department and tell them the guy is repeatedly bothering you even though you asked him to stop. Tell them the guy was eyeballing you and made you fear for your safety.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
As a census worker, If you say "Go away or I will kill you" he basically can't come back. I don't think he can have you arrested for it, but if you want to play it safe, say "...hurt you..." OR! Even better: Say "I've done far worse than kill you, Admiral; I've *hurt* you. And I wish to go on hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me; as you left her: marooned at the heart of a dead planet; buried alive *buried alive*."

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
It usually does.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I didn't finish my thought, I see. There's actually a menu button on the smart phone that says "Dangerous Address." Once an address is flagged as "Dangerous," we aren't allowed to go to it. Now once it's flagged "dangerous," do the supervisors have to do something with it? I dunno. But it keeps us from going to the address.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Places where 911 is scared to go.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I don't know about census people, but I once scared off some Jehovah's Witnesses who stopped by when I was cleaning a few guns on my front porch in my underwear.

I had a similar experience with JW's only I was tripping my brains out while we were cooking beets in the oven wrapped in foil when they came to visit. We talked for quite awhile. The beets came out tender and delicious but all I could talk about was how they looked like bleeding beating hearts. I guess it freaked them out when I offered them some.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
My last day, I had some addresses I couldn't find. They didn't logically make sense on the map. Luckily the mailman was in the neighborhood at the time and even after he told me where to go he decided I would fuck it up so he walked me to the address and I figured it out. Or the GPS/map location is wrong. Had one that steered me to a windowless cinder block garage with no numbers on it. Or the apartment across the street, where a dude was on the porch. Dude said his address was the next block over, but the address was 45xx, not 47xx. Problem was, the street I needed appeared to end before it got to 4700 numbers. Google Maps didn't help and a guy walking his dog at the 4600 block didn't know anything. Neither did some people who weren't on that street, but their backyard was adjacent to it. Turned out the street ended. But started up again behind the Taco Bell. It's all fucked. There were lots of ominous "GO AWAY OR I KILL YOU" signs on the house, but luckily by that point it wasn't on my case list.

Chuckles51

I got the long form in 2010, the only part I was honest about was how many people lived in my house, I made up a bunch of shit on the rest of the questions because it was none of the government’s business!!

:bigass: