Charas folk?

Tyrant

Yes, some of us caught the snitch's thread. Perhaps you would like to introduce yourselves?

Dark_Temptation

Charas is like weed in Europe.

But I doubt that's what Messenger is referring to. B)

screwed

Hi. No it wasn't me, but I used to troll the board with Raffles, before he started hanging out with you. We came here once for recruits, but you weren't good enough for him. It's funny. I guess he's settled for what he can get.

Good luck with the trolling, guys.

Tyrant

screwed said:
Hi. No it wasn't me, but I used to troll the board with Raffles, before he started hanging out with you. We came here once for recruits, but you weren't good enough for him. It's funny. I guess he's settled for what he can get.

Charaman? From what I've heard, you're something of a disappointment.

Lord Raffles

screwed said:

BEWARE CHARMAN, MY EYES ARE EVERYWHERE:

Date : April 13, 2006, 8:27 pm
Subject : hey
Just wanted to agree with you about Raffles. I used to
troll here and on an Eminem board with him. Suffice it to say, retaliatory
actions are forthcoming.

BEHOLD PEOPLE OF CHARAS, A TRAITOR AMONGST YOUR RANKS

retaliatory actions? Are you threatening TK?

screwed

Nice to meet you too. I'm a dissappointment? It's also qquite dissappointing to keep the same tricks up for a year. You'll be a dissapointment soon. You will join our illustrious ranks.

@Raffles: Yeah. Um, they know.

Have fun.

Tyrant

screwed said:
Nice to meet you too. I'm a dissappointment? It's also qquite dissappointing to keep the same tricks up for a year. You'll be a dissapointment soon. You will join our illustrious ranks.
Geeze, are shivering or something?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
screwed said:

You're screwed if you think that.

Wait a minute....

screwed

You're so funny. Wanna quote any plays to fit the situation? OOOHH I know, how about you type in a big font, with CAPS, BOLD, ohhh, even ITALICS!!! I'm sure the big words and intricate dialect will get you legions of minions.

Unique

Oh Raffles, you dumb senseless prick...FUCK OFF, like you we have eyes too.. CHARAS WILL REMAIN STRONG, you fucking dumb virgin..you need to get you some dick, you fuck face. You can try all you want, but we will NEVER give in to you, you dickless bitch!

Check how he reacts under pressure, FUCK YOU!

[Crimson Warrior] I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and Fire is my blood. Unknown to Death, Nor known to life... says:
wow
Harvey Steffke - Sai'Kar says:
RIGHT IN THE NUTS TREV!
Davis~ says:
o_O
[Crimson Warrior] I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and Fire is my blood. Unknown to Death, Nor known to life... says:
o.P
Davis~ says:
HELP ME SEARCH GOOGLE FOR HIS MONOLAGUE!
Time's up!
Taunt in a different thread.
Davis~ says:
You suck, you know that?
RaeRae: "Let thy tears fall like rain..." says:
lol! :~
Shhh, I'm doing my pre-banning-someone-that-really-has-it-coming meditation.
lmao!
riiight

FFL2and3rocks - Raffles is AMAZING at fooling people into thinking he isn't Raffles! </sarcasm> has left the conversation.

I am inviting raffles
have fun
Really?
Davis~ says:
o_O
Davis~ says:
PIEEE
Davis~ says:
No talk of V

FFL2and3rocks - Raffles is AMAZING at fooling people into thinking he isn't Raffles! </sarcasm> has been added to the conversation.

Davis~ says:
whatsoever!
Davis~ says:
FFL..
FFL2and3rocks - Raffles is AMAZING at fooling people into thinking he isn't Raffles! </sarcasm> says:
I hath returned!
I have no idea what the fruit you're even talking about Trev.

Lord Raffles has been added to the conversation.

Welcome sir raffles
Lord Raffles says:
Greetings
Lord Raffles says:
How is everyone?
FFL2and3rocks - Raffles is AMAZING at fooling people into thinking he isn't Raffles! </sarcasm> says:
Today is monday.
Davis~ says:
Indeed.
I'm good. Opressing the common man for no good reason.
Hooray for mod power abuse!
Lord Raffles says:
On a serious note
Lord Raffles says:
what has everyone up to today?
Meh, just working on a drawing or two.
Lord Raffles says:
And I love the username FFL2and3Rocks... glad to know i have an infulence on you outside of charas, on msn
Lol
Lord Raffles says:
what you drawing?
Good old Sai'Kar.
Any attention is good attention I suppose
Lord Raffles says:
who exactly is Saikar?
A character I made up for an RPG that I'll finish "one of these days"
Lord Raffles says:
Ah, another unfinished product
Lord Raffles says:
so where's dear old Darkfox?
Not unfinished, just slow, or so I'll claim until my deathbed. Dunno where DF is.
on his tombstone

"
RIP
Tried to finish his game til death"
Warxe - "A magician never reveales their tricks." "That's why everyone hates magicians..." says:
Ouch.
Lord Raffles says:
so many new moderators it seems
Lord Raffles says:
so many for such a small community?
Lord Raffles says:
isn't it just turning into a clique now?
lol that'll be for me too
Lol that's been brought up a few times
Oh, it's pretty much been a clique for a while.
Lord Raffles says:
I'm part of a clique
Davis~ says:
Skinheads?
Davis~ says:
Perhaps?
Lol
Lord Raffles says:
Why would it be skinheads Davis?
Davis~ says:
Okay, Nazis? KKK?
Davis~ says:
Heaven's Gate cult?
Lord Raffles says:
Why any far-right wing group?
Davis~ says:
Pythagoreans?
Emo?
indeed
Lord Raffles says:
keep it comming
nazis=emos
Davis~ says:
lawl
Davis~ says:
I lawl to this
What's wrong with the pythaogoreans?
lawlawl
Lord Raffles says:
I lawl at father's gun jokes and Darkfox
Lord Raffles says:
that's hilarious
Davis~ says:
Harv.
Lord Raffles says:
I so wish he had his webcam running
Stupid pythagoreans and their silly theorem.
Lord Raffles says:
i could have archieved it

Lord Raffles says:
and showed the friends of my clique
Davis~ says:
Pythagoreans killed people because they believed in the number ZERO.
Believed in zero?
What do you mean by that?
At least they believed in something that exists.
Davis~ says:
And they killed Hipposus because he was going to expose to the worls that irrational numbers existed.
"Zero is a POSITIVE NUMBER, YOU FOOL!" *stab*
Lots of people kill people because of voices in their heads.
Lord Raffles says:
you'd know about voices in the head, would you?
A little.
Warxe - "A magician never reveales their tricks." "That's why everyone hates magicians..." says:
Yep,.
Lord Raffles says:
that's so emo
Burn burn... BURN EVERYTHING!
Uh, disregard that last comment >_>
"Hey number one so cool!"
"Die fiend!"
I learned about them because I found it odd that anyone could seriously believe that they were real.
Lord Raffles says:
voices in the head?
Yeah
Lord Raffles says:
I presume that everyone has a voice in the head when they're reading
Or when they are robots
You'd think, but apparently some people see words, or even just abstract shapes or colors.
Lord Raffles says:
interesting
synthiastics?
Synaesthesia, actually.
that

Darkfox - "Super crushyness of bone snapping doom!" -Me has been added to the conversation.

Lord Raffles says:
hey Darkfox
Lord Raffles says:
how are things?
Lord Raffles says:
We used to have such conversations on msn
Darkfox - "Super crushyness of bone snapping doom!" -Me says:
Good. Been best since the silence.
Lord Raffles says:
the silence?
Lord Raffles says:
keep telling yourself that now
Nah. It is true. It allowed me to reflect. Good time.
Lord Raffles says:
reflect on the mundane existance with no sexual warmth?
Lord Raffles says:
or did I go below the belt there?
Lord Raffles says:
and will you go running like in every convo we have?
Lord Raffles says:
or will you now stay...
Lord Raffles says:
that you have your 'clique' to pat you on the back?>
o_0
sexual warmth isnt needed for mundane existance
Question for you, Raffles.
Lord Raffles says:
Go on
well maybe in your mundane existance
Lord Raffles says:
give me your 'question'
Huh. I can see why people don't really like you.
What would you call your ideals?
Lord Raffles says:
Darkfox started it with me Saikar
* Davis*
Lord Raffles says:
i've never had grief with you, have I?
Now, why on earth would someone not like Raffles? o_0
Me personally? Not so much.
*sigh* There there Raffles. You know who started what dosn't matter. It is who continues it.
Cause we likes waffles instead
Lord Raffles says:
um Darkfox, you accused my ideas as being the works of peverted philosophy
Pancakes > Waffles
Meh. Past is past. Can't change that bucko.
Lord Raffles says:
exactly
Lord Raffles says:
you didn't like being answered back
Lord Raffles says:
with intelligence
Lord Raffles says:
and cried
hm, i wonder...

RaeRae: "Let thy tears fall like rain..." has left the conversation.

∞ can't run, run from the country when you don't do your laundry, bask in, bask in the glory of your own small-town story has been added to the conversation.

I must now depart.
You have intelligence? I though you borrowed ideas from others and intertwined them into your own.
Byebye.
Bye
I have work to finish if i want to get paid.
∞ can't run, run from the country when you don't do your laundry, bask in, bask in the glory of your own small-town story says:
Seeya.
∞ can't run, run from the country when you don't do your laundry, bask in, bask in the glory of your own small-town story says:
Ah money is poot
Poor*
Lord Raffles says:
and you have any game making potential? I thought you borrowed a pre-made engine and stole graphics from other people?
Use the library computers
Lord Raffles point.

Dreamstate has been added to the conversation.

Lord Raffles says:
This is my guru
Meh.
Well you can say that about anything o_0 "You suck at making games if you have to use RPG Maker's engine"
You have a guru?
A mentor?
Lord Raffles says:
But I was told I suck for borrowing other people's ideas
Lord Raffles says:
like Darkfox has ever had an original idea
Lord Raffles says:
like anything that's thought in his diseased brain ever was original
I don't use RPG Maker anymore. I aim for higher things.
Dreamstate says:
Super crushyness of bone snapping doom things?
*aims a dirty sock at the ceiling*
That's not the point, get out of defensive mode.
Lord Raffles says:
learned C++?
You just are trying to insult me with such insignificant claims.
Lord Raffles says:
Darkfox, you claimed that I borrowed ideas
If you dig deep enough, nothing is original.
Lord Raffles says:
from books that have words so big
Lord Raffles says:
you couldn't undersatnd them
Lord Raffles says:
it's not my fautl I'm well read
Lord Raffles says:
while you play computer games all day
Lord Raffles says:
and grow fat
Lord Raffles says:
from mother's cooking
Lord Raffles says:
hahaha
Actually I weight 168
Whoa, Mid's back.
∞ MrMr says:
I didn't want to say anything Darkfox
Hah
I didnt expect that
∞ MrMr says:
I can't even put my arms around you anymore
Lord Raffles says:
wow, note that guru; Darkfox's weight
wtf o_O Mrmr is on my list o.o
Feel better now that you have some of your own 'clique', Raffles?
I'm finding this very amusing.
So am I
Indeed.
It's fun watching Raffles try to boost his ego.
∞ MrMr says:
It's only fair, Warxe.
Lord Raffles says:
I don't have to try
disturbing even
"Tee hee, I called him fat!"
Lord Raffles says:
I'll simply make a prediction; a great drama will unfold
am i the only connection?

Sayuri~She licked off her lipgloss her hips tossed back & forth side to side up & down she touched the ground it turned me out.. has been added to the conversation.

∞ MrMr says:
Fat/stupid/young
Lord Raffles says:
and this time Darkfox better pull the trigger
Sayuri~She licked off her lipgloss her hips tossed back & forth side to side up & down she touched the ground it turned me out.. says:
Hey
Lord Raffles says:
and not fuck us all around
or does someone else have him on msn

Warxe - "A magician never reveales their tricks." "That's why everyone hates magicians..." has left the conversation.

Sayuri~She licked off her lipgloss her hips tossed back & forth side to side up & down she touched the ground it turned me out.. says:
what did I miss?
Lady Midnight is here. Conduct yourselves accordingly.
yeah
Davis~ says:
zomg the copy-pasting...
∞ MrMr says:
Fudge that stuff!
∞ MrMr says:
Raffles talk pleez
Davis~ says:
Wait...the hell
I have a question..
Davis~ says:
zomg..the chat
CAn i pull the trigger?
whose 8 can't run?
8?

Warxe - "A magician never reveales their tricks." "That's why everyone hates magicians..." has been added to the conversation.

Davis~ says:
Davis's MSN 8 beta just jacked up

Lord Raffles has left the conversation.

Lets all shoot at once and see how many hits we make.
Ah
hey fudge is mine o_O
∞ MrMr says:
Raffles left this convo wins
Ok! Let's use blindfolds, it'll be more interesting that way!
can't run, run from the country when you don't do your laundry, bask in, bask in the glory of your own small-town story says:
trigger pulled
This is one of the best Charas chats we've had in a long time.
this person I know not
∞ MrMr says:
That's me, Sayuri
Typical that he'd leave.
Lol, true Sai
Davis~ says:
reinvite me y'all

Davis~ has left the conversation.

Agreed, Sai.
whose me?

Lord Raffles has been added to the conversation.

Davis~ has been added to the conversation.

∞ MrMr says:
MrMister from Charas ;_;
Davis~ says:
Whassa
Lord Raffles says:
Greetings
Lord Raffles says:
again
Lord Raffles says:
I lost my connection
Oh heey you
It happens.
Lord Raffles says:
A question; why was Riff-Raff banned?
∞ MrMr says:
Why were you watching
Gee, I wonder why.

Lol!!!
Lord Raffles says:
I can't see why he was banned
Ehh, things were getting too noisy.
Lord Raffles says:
he didn't break any rules
Dreamstate says:
Correct.
∞ MrMr says:
Being Raffles is against the rules now
I'm not a cop. I don't enforce rules.
I keep the peace. The peace was disturbed. So I fixed it.
Well-put.
Lord Raffles says:
and you call me the egocentric
Indeed, well put Sai.
I don't believe I called you that.
And you have no retort, so you insult.
Yeah! How DARE Sai try to keep the peace instead of let things run wild!
dammit
Dreamstate says:
From what I am told, he was not even warned....
I mean, who does he think he is? An admin or something?
i am not the only connection
∞ MrMr says:
I call Raffles a psuedo intelectual, not an egocentric.
Davis~ says:
It messed upa gain...
Davis~ says:
GAH
I warned him. It was vague, but I think he got the message.
Davis~ says:
Er...no wait
Lord Raffles says:
there's no physical way you can ban me from charas
Dreamstate says:
That's an interesting policy.
Davis~ says:
I think it's cuase Km is on BRB
And smart, he may be. But if he uses his intelligence against someone, nothing good can come of it.
Lord Raffles says:
it's an impossibility
He just didn't care. Well, I'm not his mother. It's not my job to teach people how to act in public.
Dreamstate says:
'It was vague, but I think he got the message' ?
blame for everything ;.;
then
I could kill you. But that would be illegal.
whose dreamstate?
Heh

[Crimson Warrior] I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and Fire is my blood. Unknown to Death, Nor known to life... has left the conversation.

Lord Raffles says:
legality is only deemd by those who have
Lord Raffles says:
i don't believe you have
∞ MrMr says:
SaiKar, block his ISP
Lord Raffles says:
threfore you don't claim the legailty
There's no physical way, no. So we have these little conflicts every while or so.
Therefor I should? Interesting.
Whose...dreamstate..><*
If I could block an ISP do you think I wouldn't have done so a long time ago?
∞ MrMr says:
XD never mind
Lord Raffles says:
that wouldn't work
∞ MrMr says:
No, you care too much to let that happen
Indeed. Like the phoenix, you shall rise again... right?
Lord Raffles says:
Besides, you thrive off the conflict
Lord Raffles says:
it gives the moderators something to do with their time
It's true. It's kinda fun.
Lord Raffles says:
it's not as if you're moderating a cool forum, is it
Yeah, we thrive off conflict... and yet we're fine after going a while without disturbances.
Charas is cool in its own right, friend.
I swear to god I will nudge you all until you answer me
∞ MrMr says:
YES YESYES WE NEED RAFFLES.
Lord Raffles says:
hahahaha
I don't think many people were thinking "Gee, I wish Raffles would return!"
Lord Raffles says:
cool in it's own right?
Lord Raffles says:
Like collecting stamps?
*sigh*
Pardon me Mid. What did you ask?
Dreamstate says:
Riff Raff is abrasive but had he known he would have been banned outright without a warning he would have conformed to such capricious rules.
Can you define normal, Raffles?
Lord Raffles says:
yes I can
You are no fun, Raffles.
Lord Raffles says:
We have these definitions
Davis~ says:
Screw it, I'm gettin on charas... -_-
If that is truely his intention than the banning was unfortunate.
Lord Raffles says:
we are able to define the world around as us a result
Lord Raffles says:
there is such a thing as universal truth
Lord Raffles says:
the sky is blue
Lord Raffles says:
the grass is green
But somehow, ya know, I don't think it was.
Dead grass isn't green, it's brown.
And there is such thing as a point of view.
Lord Raffles says:
no there is no such thing as a point of view
∞ MrMr says:
Warxe let him finish man!
Lord Raffles says:
there is selective points of view
Lord Raffles says:
but there is one truth
∞ MrMr says:
LET HIM FINASH MAYNE
Lord Raffles says:
there are certaintites
You are evil. Darkfox is good. Charas is great.
Lord Raffles says:
exactly
Lord Raffles says:
see?
These things can be disputed.
∞ MrMr says:
Evil doesn't exist.
'Cool' and 'normal' and such things are points of view.
∞ MrMr says:
That's an opinion though.
The so-called "certainties" are basically ground rules we choose to start with so that we're all talking about the same thing.
Lord Raffles says:
no, evil doesn't exist... that's the argument that allowed Fascism to flourish and the genocide of untold millions
Why is 1 before 2? No reason, it just is.
Lord Raffles says:
I'll ask one final time...
I agree. Good and evil are points of view, and cannot be defined.
∞ MrMr says:
Good example, my leige
1 is before 2 because some guy thousands of years ago said so.
Lord Raffles says:
Why was Riff-Raff banned
I do not know, but I almost feel you strive to fit the role of an antagonist. Raffles.
Lord Raffles says:
and let's have a real reason
∞ MrMr says:
One example.
I'm not sure what you want out of me. He was making a good number of people upset. I can't allow that.
∞ MrMr says:
You can allow it plenty.
It may be the tyranny of the majority, but this isn't a democracy.
Lord Raffles says:
a leader doesn't bow down to the whims of petty mediocre people
He is allowed to post his view, yes. We allow that. But free speech is absolute. If we choose so, we can silvence free speech, and you can do nothign about it.
Is not absolute*
Dreamstate says:
It looks pretty stupid for him to be banned for flaming amidst the flames directed at him.
∞ MrMr says:
Excellent point, your majesty
Mediocre people? They put me there. I lead because they have faith in me
Yeah, bowing down. -_-
Lord Raffles says:
oh but i can do something about it
silence?
Lord Raffles says:
you'll see
Ha.
I can't tell if you're determined, or just thick-headed.
Lord Raffles says:
Everything up to this point has been nothing but a detour
Mediocre people don't deserve to be helped, so Riff Raff shouldn't have been banned.
He's determined. And I think he's kinda bored.
Lord Raffles says:
You will witness a drama
Raffle's talks a lot of talk
Lord Raffles says:
the likes of which Charas has never seen
Lord Raffles says:
you're forum will never EVER recover
I wonder if he can actually do anything
Drama is so overrated.
Ooh! I'm shaking in my boots.
∞ MrMr says:
Charas has seen some drama man.
Lord Raffles says:
oh Warxe, you'll probably love it
Davis~ says:
Warxe wears boots?
That's cool. Can I get a day? I wanna be sure I'm around.
Lord Raffles says:
Darkfox though will probably go all emo on us
Oh, I will.
Me too!
Lord Raffles says:
and get his daddy's razor this time
Dreamstate says:
You were right about them.
We believe in our cause. You believe in yours.
LOL
That is why we argur.
argue*
Lord Raffles says:
Charas hasn't got a clue what i've got planned for it
Lord Raffles says:
and you're outmanned...
Lord Raffles says:
even with all the admins...
Lord Raffles says:
and all the users...
I gotta say though Raffles. This is a rather unique situation. I've never seen a forum that had such a persistant antagonist.
What, you're going to hack us?
Lord Raffles says:
you just don't have the human resivour
And I don't have a clue why you care so much about destroying us naughty evil fascists.
Most people woud have just given up and found less frusterating things to do.
Raff, why exactly are you so interested in destroying charas?
You do realize that I could make it so only people with, oh, 100 posts or so can post right?
Davis~ says:
can someone give me the link for All of All?
Lord Raffles says:
I gotta say though Raffles. This is a rather unique situation. I've never seen a forum that had such a persistant antagonist. - that's because you've never encountered anything like me
Lord Raffles says:
and you wont know what to do
Lord Raffles says:
when it hits you
Lord Raffles says:
but cry
Lord Raffles says:
blame
Lord Raffles says:
point fingers
Lord Raffles says:
nothing will matter
Which would stop new members from doing much for a time but would fix problems nicely.
You talk the talk, but do you walk the walk?
http://charas-project.net/forum/browse_forum.php?catid=6&forumid=12
Yeah yeah, boost your ego some more
I DARE you to do something, Raffles.
Davis~ says:
thanks mid
And when you do, I'll turn on Sai and support you.
Lord Raffles says:
oh i'll do something
Lord Raffles says:
you wait and see
I know what you're thinking, I think. I toyed with the idea myself on a different forum.
Lord Raffles says:
you'll be the first to know about it
I didn't much think it would be worth the hassle, but I'll admit to not really understanding how you think.
∞ MrMr says:
Raffles will it involve balloon animals and people yelling surprise
XD
XD
Lord Raffles says:
oh yes it's so funny to mock when in large numbers
*yawn*
Yeah, it is.
∞ MrMr says:
Raffles, don't pick fights with Charas if you don't like people ganging up on you.
That's another one of those 'universal truths' you spoke of, isn't it?
Lord Raffles says:
i love people ganging up on me
Lord Raffles says:
it proves i'm right
∞ MrMr says:
I bet you do
∞ MrMr says:
You like it rough
Lord Raffles says:
because people don't like the facts
Lord Raffles says:
the truth about things...
∞ MrMr says:
You like it nasty
Lord Raffles says:
they like to believe there is such a thing as 'different points of view'
Lord Raffles says:
and other liberal garbage
Facts? Hmmm...
∞ MrMr says:
Liberal
∞ MrMr says:
Winnnn
Raffles my friend! You missed your lot in life. You should have been a stand-up comedian!
Lord Raffles says:
which equate to the simple mediocre standard
I see. So, you believe you are correct, and we are wrong.
Yeah of course there are no such things as different points of view. Everyone has the same opinion
Davis~ says:
LOL!
Lord Raffles says:
because of 'individual' view points, rather than a unified truth which exists...
Davis~ says:
FFL...I hug you.
Dreamstate says:
Or some are just fecking idiots.
Lord Raffles says:
we allow for crap RPGs to be made
Lord Raffles says:
by the million
Hug accepted
Davis~ says:
haha
If people want to make crap RPGs, let them!
I'm sorry, but I'm finding it hard not to laugh here... it's a forum about a hobby that, to my best knowledge, you don't even like.
Lolz
You are a crusader of free speech, are you not, Raffles?
Lord Raffles says:
I really really want you to laugh now
Davis~ says:
Who the bloody eskimo pie is "V"?
If this was a political forum, okay sure, bring on the legions and tear it all to hell.
Lord Raffles says:
you can't imagine how I'm grining like a Cheshire cat on the inside...
Lord Raffles says:
the comming triumph of the new order is going to arrive
I think Raffle's is high at the moment
HA
Davis~ says:
I don't he has ever been high.
∞ MrMr says:
Aren't we all
Davis~ says:
But I think V is...
LOL
It makes you feel goooooood...
Well, I suppose it's my job to take you seriously.
V is my uncle!
Geez
Davis~ says:
Seriously?
I'll talk to Alex and get some security measures put into place.
Davis~ says:
Dude, why more adults are going to these forums I'll never know.
Will that make your so-called triumph the more greater?
∞ MrMr says:
Alex does not have the title 'master hacker' unfortunately
Lord Raffles says:
That wont work
Davis~ says:
You don't need taht title Raffles.
Wait..
He doesn't need to. My ideas are rather simple
Davis~ says:
I could do it lickity split.
Davis~ says:
And I'm like THE WORST HACKER EVER.
∞ MrMr says:
Shutta you face!
Dreamstate says:
Isn't it a bit soon to be setting up security measures if Raffles is as ineffectual as you all claim?
are you gonna make everyone so paraniod that eventually we wont be able to trust each other? And then pretty soon more fights will break out? omg, awsome XD
My comrades here can claim what they want.
∞ MrMr says:
Abso-freaking-lutely
Dreamstate says:
Actions speak louder than words.
Best. Chat. Ever.
I'm Charas's guardian. It's my duty to protect it against even silly threats.
Yeah it is FFL
whose dreamstate?
∞ MrMr says:
Comrade? I love America, dude!
Davis~ says:
MrMister?
I haven't laughed this hard in a while, thanks Raffles!
Lord Raffles says:
Silly threats it's nice to know that the threat of Lord Raffle's holds some weight
Lord Raffles says:
whatever happens, i'll always have a hold on you
Lord Raffles says:
you're forum is doomed
Dreamstate was introduced as Raffles's guru.
Lord Raffles says:
your*
∞ MrMr says:
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
DOOOMED!
If someone yelled "BOMB!" on a plane, what would you do?
DOOOOOOMED!
Yeah, you caused a stir in a forum. That means you have a very large penis, right? Kudos.
Dreamstate says:
I've had enough of these numpties.

Dreamstate has left the conversation.

Warxe - "A magician never reveales their tricks." "That's why everyone hates magicians..." has left the conversation.

Lets sing the Doom song.
GODDAMNIT
WHO THE HELL WAS DREAMSTATE?!?!!
Doom song yay!
Doomdoomdoomdoom.

Doom doom doom doom doom doom doom
Raffles's friend.
BUUUURRRRIIIIIIITTTOOOOOO
o
No one on Charas I believe, but who knows.

Warxe - "A magician never reveales their tricks." "That's why everyone hates magicians..." has been added to the conversation.

∞ MrMr says:
It's taquites, thanks
Raffle's butler Mr. Wiggly.
∞ MrMr says:
Taquitoes, even

Moose has been added to the conversation.

Lol
Moose says:
Hum?
∞ MrMr says:
Oh God apparently I had Osmose banned
∞ MrMr says:
Blocked*
Welcome to the funniest chat Charas has had in a while, moose
Moose, none's really paying me anymind..so I'm getting annoyed
Lord Raffles says:
...it's my duty to open the doorway to the comming triumph of my people
do something
Lord Raffles says:
we cannot ignore this struggle; we'll take it on board
Lord Raffles says:
it will open the doors to permenant mastery of charas!
Raffles has given us all a prophecy of destruction. Again.
I'll pay you mind if you give me a quarter...
∞ MrMr says:

Davis~ says:
lol?
∞ MrMr says:
Yesh.

∞ MrMr says:
Your lol is appropriate.
Insert lol here
∞ MrMr says:

I'm hoping that in a couple months Raffles will tell us all that this Charas assault thing was part of doctrite research on the behavior of an online community.
Lord Raffles says:
I shall be glorious and magnaminous to my enemies, including Darkfox to whom I shall give leave to make RPGS and write his memoirs
Davis~ says:

Because really, it doesn't make any damn sense otherwise.
Yeah, raise your ego some more! It makes you seem more intimidating!
∞ MrMr says:
Lord Raffles is... duhn duhn dunnn.... MADDOX
lol, thats funny Raffles.
Davis~ says:
Raffles

Moose says:
Hum. Right. I have a book to write. Don't invite me unless something actually worthwhile occurs.

Moose has left the conversation.

∞ MrMr says:
Moose will sell... 10,000,000 copies in his first week
He's writing a book now?
Davis~ says:

HAHAHAHAHA
NICE ONE TREV

Davis~ says:
I made that one XD
You still want to know who Dreamstate is Mid?
Davis~ says:
while you all sat here and bickered
Lord Raffles says:
I'm immortalised by all of you
Davis~ says:
I made that specially for Raffles
Lord Raffles says:
and i hardly did anything to achieve that
Lord Raffles says:
i didn't even reach 100 posts
Lord Raffles says:
and yet i've made the greatest of impact
*points to Trev's smiley*
XD
You've made the okayest of impacts.
∞ MrMr says:
You only appear to have when you show up, buddy
Lord Raffles says:
when anyone thinks of Darkfox, they'll always remember the time he tried to kill himself over me
Proven true!
Raffles. Listen. I can't honestly say I care. Sorry.
Lord Raffles says:
Darkfox and me are linked by fate
Davis~ says:
The ratio of posts one has made and the content of those posts are to be ignored
Lord Raffles says:
it is our destiny
Really, I could have just banned you a long time ago, but I figured the forum needed a little fun.
Lord Raffles says:
do not turn away darkfox
Lord Raffles says:
together we can rule the internet as underling and genius
...I see.
Ok..sounded extra gay here...
What are you talking about Raffles? You know that was a hoax, you said so several times before!
I kinda liked Riff Raff too. Ashame about the whole spamming thing.
∞ MrMr says:
Darkfox's amazing idea not to ban Raffles in the first place is really shining
Davis~ says:
That's as if you said I have 5 grapes to every 700,000 salesmen who try to have sex with my car first.
FLIP-FLOP'D
Riff raff wasn't that bad...
Lord Raffles says:
you wouldn't dare unban Lord Raffles
∞ MrMr says:
Riff Raffles is my king.
Owned Kijuki pretty well.
Lord Raffles says:
the whole of charas would tip on it's head
∞ MrMr says:
Unban please
Davis~ says:
Not really
LOL, very
Technically, I'm not even allowed to. That was Alex's doing.
∞ MrMr says:
Oh, Alex will be furious
Lord Raffles says:
you wouldn't even dare anyway
Lord Raffles says:
you know the consequences
The question is. Either way, should we care?
Davis~ says:
wtf?
Davis~ says:
GRR
Davis~ says:
reinvite please

Davis~ has left the conversation.

Davis~ has been added to the conversation.

Lord Raffles says:
Darkfox, it's irrelevant

∞ MrMr says:
What's Moose's email?
Davis~ says:
gah
Lord Raffles says:
beucase i'l place my stamp on the page of charas history
Davis~ says:
Works
Lord Raffles says:
it will be so great that when people think of charas, they wont ever think of the charas.exe program
[email protected]
Yeah that's it. Stamp on history. Can't let it happen.
Yeah, congratulations, you will become an infamous figure in Charas history. Have a cookie.
Lord Raffles says:
but of me, Lord Raffles, my mission, my destiny, my victory
I gotta go
bye to this...senseless chat
Davis~ says:
Bye Tiffany!
Bye
Davis~ says:
*hugs*
Lord Raffles says:
by choosing the creed of Raffles we'll turn charas into a single realm of suffering, misery and eath
harvey update me tomorrow
Gnight Mid
laters
Davis~ says:

∞ MrMr says:
BUH BYE
ew
Okay

Sayuri~She licked off her lipgloss her hips tossed back & forth side to side up & down she touched the ground it turned me out.. has left the conversation.

You talk the talk. But that is all it is. Talk.
Yep.
Lord Raffles says:
Darkfox, I swear to you that before the month is through you'll take back that
∞ MrMr says:
Do something that works, like posting porn, if we can't get rid of you
∞ MrMr says:
You'll appear more intelligent
Lord Raffles says:
I gurantee that within four weeks; GIVE me four weeks and i'll songe away that smile
"Oh I'm awesome, you will rue me, you will bow before my awesome forum-disrupting power, blah blah blah"
And if you don't?
Four weeks.
∞ MrMr says:
Your money back.
Davis~ says:
I'm Mr. Oogie Boogie man, and YOU ain't goin' nowhere.
But wait! Order now and you'll get another one FREE!
Will you admit your defeat if I keep on smiling?

Lord Raffles says:
Darkfox
Lord Raffles says:
you wont smile
Lord Raffles says:
you couldn't keep smiling before
Lord Raffles says:
and that was childs play
Lord Raffles says:
compared to the Pandora's box you've opened
Lord Raffles says:
I have such delights to show you
You want to place that bet dear Raffles?
∞ MrMr says:
Mmm.. Pantera box?
Lord Raffles says:
Charas downfall will be legendary
You still haven't done anything, Raffles. I'm waiting.
∞ MrMr says:
'Delights', oh God you're frightening me.
This is so surreal.
Child's play, eh? Trying to destroy a forum for no reason isn't childsplay... how? "Wah wah me no likey forum, me want forum go DOWN."
Okay, seriously, is Raffles one of you guys? FFL? Darkfox?
Wait.
"Charas downfall will be legendary"
I thought you said that Charas was a stupid forum that didn't matter?
This is all a very odd joke on me, I know it.
∞ MrMr says:
sssh
Davis~ says:
Saikar is Raffles
(Mwa ha ha, Sai is so dumb, this is awesome. Let's see how long we can keep this "Raffles" thing going!)
Davis~ says:
And so is Alex
Yes, it's Alex, he's testing us.
Davis~ says:
I just hacked the admin accounts, I found out.
∞ MrMr says:
SaiKar and Raffles typing at same time
Davis~ says:
FFL, seriously
Davis~ says:
No they arn't

Davis~ says:
Lord Raffles is in this caht but he's actually....wait for it....TREVLAC
While you're there, Davis, unban Raffles and make him a master admin, wouldn't you?
Davis~ says:
Okay, will do.
Davis~ says:
Since he already is: Alex.
Awesome.
Lord Raffles says:
I fight in honorable fashion for the good of Charas; fearless of the future, unheeding of our individual fates, with unflinching hearts and undimmed eyes; we stand at Armageddon, and we battle for the the users!
I actually had an idea for an April Fool's Joke to make an account "Raffles" an admin for a day.
But I was too busy on April 1st. Maybe next year.
The good of charas XD
Lord Raffles says:
oh so Raffle's will be remembered next year? And the year after?
Dictator.
Lord Raffles says:
as i say, it's link is tied with my own
∞ MrMr says:
Well you just gave the joke away to every single active member XD
Well you DO keep coming back.
Come now. I bet deep down your a gambling man. If you can't defeat my grin. What then?
Big deal, you will be remembered. Have another cookie.
If Raffles has his way, next year him being an admin won't be a joke. Or something.
I dunno. He's being pretty vague about the threats.
Dun dun DUNN.

And he still hasn't done anything. We're not patient people, Raffles.
Eh I'm pretty patient.
Well, most of us aren't.
Lord Raffles says:
Half a year ago a good user was banished and condemned by a people he loved. His crime was not murder nor theft, but that he dared measure herself against a corrupt establishment is a matter of pride that will live through the posts & threads of every user.
Raffles. You evade my wager.
It's only been half a friggin year?!
∞ MrMr says:
Sounds like Satan.
I gotta look that one up.
∞ MrMr says:
Raffles, invite some friends, you can stand a chance on a messageboard, but this is unfair.
RAFFLES = SATAN!!?!?!?!?!!??@!?@!?@?!?!?!@211@!?@!@?@!12!2/12

∞ MrMr says:
Satan compared himself to God
∞ MrMr says:
And was banished from heaven
Lord Raffles says:
All I did was an act of conscious daring. People become great by daring, risking and suffering, and not by placing themselves by the wayside in parasitic and vile expectancy. The protagonists of history can revindicate their rights, but simple spectators never can.
XD
The reason is it called a risk is that sometimes you lose.
Davis~ says:
I love how he makes himself out to be some hero
I'm literally laughing out loud at this convo.
Davis~ says:
He thinks he's "V" or soemthing
Vishnu?
Davis~ says:
V for Vendetta
Davis~ says:
Or did you not notice our new member DF?
and A for Apple
Davis~ says:
Apple...mmm
It only took you, what, an HOUR Trev?
Davis~ says:
STFU HARV!
∞ MrMr says:
Davis post >: O
Raffles. Do you accept the wager?
Lord Raffles says:
repeat the wager?
Davis~ says:
Davis post where? o_O
∞ MrMr says:
No, his defeat should be reward enough
You've got a wager going now?
∞ MrMr says:
Post in... community contest forum
I want a side bet.
I'll chip in a few bucks
10 to 1 odds that Charas wins.
Lord Raffles says:
10-1 odds?
∞ MrMr says:
1 to 0 odds that Charas wins.
Lord Raffles says:
that charas will win against me?
∞ MrMr says:
Whatare we winning/losing?!?!??
No odds until we hear the terms!
My wager is more simple.
Well out with it man.
I'll keep on smiling.
... the hell kind of wager is that?
Davis~ says:
A hard one
Lord Raffles says:
i know!
Lord Raffles says:
WE WANT WAR!
WAR!
Lord Raffles says:
WE WANT WAR!
Lord Raffles says:
WE DON'T WANT SMILES!
Even if DF keeps on smiling, then Raffles will come up with some type of egotistical bullcrap story about how he really won.
Lord Raffles says:
WAR WAR WAR WAR!
∞ MrMr says:
My mouth bled on the floor and I stepped on the spill and now I have a blood stained sock
Yes. Let's end this feud once and for all.

Ace was added to this conversation. Handwriting is no longer supported because not all participants can view handwritten messages. Handwritten messages will be sent as text.

Damn the handwritting!
Lord Raffles says:
The users of Charas deserve and will have victory. The hardships, suffering and sacrifices that are faced with exemplary courage and dignity by the users will have their day of compensation when all the forces of moderation are crushed by the heroism of our will!
Lord Raffles says:
WE DEMAND WAR!
Does anyone have a real wager?
WAR! War to end the conflict!
The wager is simple. If I can keep on smiling... would that not prove you wrong?
A grand war of two sides that is truly worthy of legend!
This is what you want, isn't it?
Did you ever see the first Batman DF? The Joker kept on smiling. That was creepy. Jack Nickleson was awesome at it though.
∞ MrMr says:
SaiKar, find where he lives and we kill him in his sleep when he loses
Lord Raffles says:
look at Darkfox everyone; while we're being men, wanting women and delcaring war all he wants to do is move his lips to smile
Lord Raffles says:
what a coward
The Joker painted over his moustache. XD
Ace says:
As long as it's not as bad as that piece of crap excuse for a 'war' War of the Worlds.
Worst movie of the summer.
∞ MrMr says:
You people don'tt even go to Charas anymore! Wha!?
Look at Raffles. A coward, unable to do anything but boast.
Lord Raffles says:
oh dude
∞ MrMr says:
Raffles will do something
Yep
Lord Raffles says:
you only know half of it
What? I'm there right now.
Boasting will get you nowhere.
∞ MrMr says:
Sai Kar, everything's gotta be about YOU
Trev's smiley put Raffles's talk into a picture.
Lord Raffles says:
SHUT UP!!
Lord Raffles says:
ALL OF YOU
... you're going somewhere with this MrMister?
Hmph. Raffles you just don't get it.
Ace says:
No.
HA
Davis~ says:

Yeah. I like to talk.
∞ MrMr says:
God no Sai
Righto then!
Lord Raffles says:
OK SO NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
Lord Raffles says:
IT'S ALL A HOAX
Lord Raffles says:
A JOKE
DAMNIT!
I mean good. Good.
ALL CAPS MAKES YOU SEEM MORE INTIMIDATING
Ace says:
A JOKE?~~/`/!/2!/32EW
Ace says:

Lord Raffles says:
DAMN YOU ALL FOR HAVING NO FUN... DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!
SEE, LOOK HOW FEARSOME I LOOK
*is damned*
I was having fun.
∞ MrMr says:
EVERYONE SHUIT UP AND PAY ATTENTION TO ME EVEN THOUGH I KNOW I HAVE NOTHING IMPORTANT TO SAY
Davis~ says:
LOL!
Ace says:
I have fun all the time.
Lord Raffles says:
But we shall meet again

Lord Raffles has left the conversation.

Davis~ says:
SEE MY LOLS? THEY ARE INTIMIDATING AS WELL
ALL CAPS MAKES A LOL SCARY
XD XD XD XD XD

Does anyone have a full transcript of that convo?
THAT WAS THE FUCKING BEST CHARAS CHAT EVER!
Ace says:
What a stupid conversation.
Damn straight Sai!
Ace says:
Guess I was too late.
∞ MrMr says:
FUCK YES MA'AM

He kinda just wigged out.
BURN ACE FOR SAYING THAT! IT WAS FUNNY!
Wigged out.
Lord Wigger.
Ace says:
Ya'll are so wacked.
s*

Dark_Temptation

Wow.

I know i was refeined from using slang, but, dam foo.

I aint gonna read that excrement. But What ever is going on, there's some big whiskers coming out of this.

Lol internet

Unique said:
Oh Raffles, you dumb senseless prick...FUCK OFF, like you we have eyes too.. CHARAS WILL REMAIN STRONG, you fucking dumb virgin..you need to get you some dick, you fuck face. You can try all you want, but we will NEVER give in to you, you dickless bitch!

Owned.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Unique said:

My goodness dear.... I'll bet it took you a long time to make that up, didn't it?

;)
mm

Lol internet

missmanners said:
My goodness dear.... I'll bet it took you a long time to make that up, didn't it?

;)
mm
What are you retarded? It's an MSN conversation.

Are you guys afraid to read the truth?