Childish Hambil....

Tyrant

Oh, look: They finally grew a brain and a set of balls.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Oh. I rushed over here to post about that. Amusing isn't it? :lol:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Who would have thought Donovan would be strutting around trying to smear Hampster feces on his pwned self? :D OMG

That's fucking hilarious. When he says he has no clue of the history, it's painfully obvious.

jack

It's becoming pretty clear to me that what was "wrong" with TK has been sequestered properly.

jack

Thanks to Val for the links, I never bother otherwise. Much simpler that way. Kind of like watching baseball highlights. Why slog through 3 hours of tedium for one or two moments of hilarity?

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
what's up with "all but Darth" category??

VKD

Banned
the next time Morrighan whines about how the tone of SC is becoming more hostile thanks to all the TK talk, I hope she'll remember that thread and who started it....

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Indeed. I've said as much. A number of them complain about blatant trolling activity (and it is), but they won't do anything about it, except provoke it all the more. It's pretty fucking stupid, from any board's standpoint (except for TK).

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Gagh said:
Indeed. I've said as much. A number of them complain about blatant trolling activity (and it is), but they won't do anything about it, except provoke it all the more. It's pretty fucking stupid, from any board's standpoint (except for TK).

See, that's the point that the EI bunch cannot grasp... if someone goes there and starts some shit... DON'T RESPOND.

I've even said it to them, on that board, in public, in simple English... but they can't get it through their skulls. Now the same routine is going down at SC... and the same response happens... "well, we'll just remove that person and return to our little circle jerk."

That's precisely what antagonizes me into trolling... it's like a wounded, bleating lamb saying "don't eat me."

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Hambil may as well have cut out the middle man with that thread, and just opened one titled: "I HATE TROLLS, AND I WANT TO FUCK THEM IN THE EARS TO DEATH. WHAT SHOULD WE DO TO STOP THEM REPLYING TO THREADS SAYING THEY HATE US, AND WANT TO FUCK US IN THE EARS TO DEATH?"

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
OK. Guys? Hambil got you on this one. Yes, I beleive he trolled the trolls. It was obviously a joke to see your reaction. He posted it in the Town Hall, not the mod section. He was only talking about three of us, yet he had a category, "all but darth"

Hambil is capable of trolling when he wants to. He drove them crazy at EI for a while until he gave up.

Nice one rat.

Tyrant

I'd say it's a troll went bad. Gagh only made him look foolish, and if he'll make him look more foolish for his "har har, kidding all along," if he posts there again.

jack

Fucking the hampster again, Darth?

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
again? I never stopped.

jack

need some duct tape?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
DarthSikle said:
OK. Guys? Hambil got you on this one. Yes, I beleive he trolled the trolls. It was obviously a joke to see your reaction. He posted it in the Town Hall, not the mod section. He was only talking about three of us, yet he had a category, "all but darth"

Hambil is capable of trolling when he wants to. He drove them crazy at EI for a while until he gave up.

Nice one rat.

It was still out of place, and he still deserved to be called on it.

Tyrant

Would we be seeing any of this 'trolled u' nonsense if it were a landslide win for Yes?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
It was a moronic thread, jokish or not. It's almost begging for a negative reaction.

As far as I'm concerned, the longer Cait entertains it, the more SC deserves trolls fucking it about.