Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Mirah

I love you
I am watching Part 2 now. (Didn't realize they weren't called seasons) I must go back and watch the ending of Part 1 now because I can barely remember what happened at the end.
I just watched the one with the Tarot card reader.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
She signed the book at the end of part 1.

CaptainWacky

Well this is, uhh, a thing...

I like how all the top comments are just "DON'T TURN THIS SHOW INTO RIVERDALE!"

CaptainWacky

Actual trailer.

CaptainWacky

I'm pretty sure they didn't really film at Loch Ness.

Mirah

I love you
If it is Loch Ness it sure is pretty. Is that what Scotland looks like? I want to go! But it looks pretty similar to the Pacific Northwest.

I'm having a hard time staying focused on Sabrina. I am watching but it just seems like one gorry thing after another.

CaptainWacky

They made it look like Loch Ness is in the middle of nowhere. THere's a major city not far from it. Also it's bigger than that.

CaptainWacky

I enjoyed the season (OR PART) because I adjusted to the tone of the show some time ago. It's very silly and there's times I think "wait why not just do something that makes more sense isntead?" but I just kind of go with it. Kiernan Shipka knows how to play it. I like how every part (OR SEASON) ends with Ambrose shocked at the whatever increasingly insnae impulsive thing Sabrina's just done (now there's two of her!)

CaptainWacky

Yeah, I think everyone suspected they'd do that. Netflix don't like having original shows on Netflix that they don't make themselves. Which makes me wonder why they agree to show them at all...

I enjoyed it in a campy, silly way, but I wouldn't call it a good show or anything so I'm not really sad it's ending. But all the people replying "CANCEL RIVERDALE INSTEAD" to the tweet was funny and it was certainly better than some shit I watch (like Riverdale.) Maybe Kiernan will get a part that stretches her acting ability more now.

CaptainWacky

I hope it ends with Sabrina killing everyone else in the entire world then doing a dance.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

I finished this stupid show. The finale was awful. Some other episodes in part 4 were good, and I enjoyed the silliness of it all more than a lot of people do, but wow it was ever a shit finale. There's no way they were planning to end it like that.

I'm sure Kiernan Shipka and the other talented castmembers will get new shows soon at least!

Mirah

I love you
I decided to start watching again since it is October and I feel like dressing like Sabrina.
I am on S4 ep 2 and now I can't remember why there are 2 Sabrinas. I vaguely remember, now I will have to re-watch previous episodes or read recaps.

Also I have a cool pic to share from this store I visited.

Mirah

I love you
In the jars at this store were "Spiders Web" "Dragon Scales" and other various items for a witchy potion.

YeKkHNy.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Kiernan Shipka To Appear As Sabrina Spellman In ‘Riverdale’ Season 6

By Alexandra Del Rosario
October 7, 2021 10:20am

In Wednesday’s Season 5 finale of Riverdale, it seems that Archie, Betty, Veronica and Jughead are set to face off with some supernatural threat. Luckily, an expert on all things witchcraft-related is on her way to town.

Just hours after the fiery season ender on Thursday, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina star Kiernan Shipka revealed that she is set to appear as her titular character for Riverdale‘s upcoming sixth season, which will debut in November. “From Greendale to Riverdale,” the actress teased on Instagram “See u in Season 6.” Shipka’s photo sees her all dressed up in an quintessentially Sabrina outfit, sitting on set in a chair that confirms the sorceress’ appearance in Riverdale.

In the Season 5 finale of Riverdale, Madelaine Petsch’s Cheryl Blossom learned about her ancestor Abigail, who was accused of witchcraft by townsfolk including the predecessors of Archie (K.J. Apa), Betty (Lili Reinhart) and Jughead (Cole Sprouse). In her final moments, Abigail Blossom cursed the town of Riverdale, and the season ender saw Cheryl recite her ancestor’s curse and resurrect the ominous spirit just as the town turns a new page.

Her entrance into the Riverdale world comes as series regular Mark Consuelos made his grand exit. Thursday’s episode saw Consuelos’ Hiram Lodge set a part of Riverdale ablaze shortly after the the main characters exiled him.

CaptainWacky

At least they can undo the awful ending of Chilling Adventures.