CNN "Fact Checkers" Need To Actually Check The Facts

The Question

Eternal
Yep. He's gone full Jillian now.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You've gone full "Jillian" now? That's fucking hilarious.

Hilarious in that very sad way. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Thanks for the laughs, Johnny. Poor wetbrain.

The Question

Eternal
You're going a long way to demonstrate that you have no actual response to the thread, Jack. If you had any social currency, your "maniacal laughter" routine would probably persuade people to your worldview, or at least away from mine.

But you haven't; because of that, you're just making a clown of yourself and, by association, those aligned with you.

Let me restate that for you, because maybe you're too simple to grasp that first version:

If you were somebody, laughing at me might have the desired effect. But because you're nobody, it not only isn't going to work -- it's likely to backfire because it makes you look like a total loon.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
7-funny-masturbating-modget-man-toy.jpg

jack

You shouldn't post embarrassing selfies, wetbrain Junior.

jack

You're going a long way to demonstrate that you have no actual response to the thread, Jack. If you had any social currency, your "maniacal laughter" routine would probably persuade people to your worldview, or at least away from mine.

But you haven't; because of that, you're just making a clown of yourself and, by association, those aligned with you.

Let me restate that for you, because maybe you're too simple to grasp that first version:

If you were somebody, laughing at me might have the desired effect. But because you're nobody, it not only isn't going to work -- it's likely to backfire because it makes you look like a total loon.

You've gone a long way to demonstrate that you haven't a fucking clue what you're talking about wetbrain.

Makes me smile :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
STFU, Jillian 2.0.

jack

:bigass:

Last edited:

jack

You should use that point on the top of your head to scratch your ass.

The Question

Eternal
Still got nothin', huh? STFU, Jillian 2.0

jack

I agree. You have nothing. This thread is complete proof of that. Go tip another one, wetbrain.

The Question

Eternal
You're seriously down to the Pee-Wee Herman shit now?

jack

I'm sure I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Which makes sense, since it's clear you don't either.

The Question

Eternal
No, how could you have any idea what you're talking about, you support Demmunists. Catastrophic stupidity is a prerequisite for that behavior.

jack

Aside from your specious, incorrect gaslighting, you don't know what I think at all. I doubt you ever did. All your assumptions are just that.

Incorrect.

The Question

Eternal
You can't be gaslit, Jillian 2.0, because you actually are crazy.

And you can't even oppose me on that point, because you are the one in here laughing maniacally about nothing. Running around in an adult diaper smearing shit on the walls going, "AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE ME AWAY HAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

You're doing that, you fuckin' ponce. Nobody's gaslighting you, you simply are a fucking loon.

jack

Gaslighters always deny what they're doing, just like all Republican lying traitors. You haven't the slightest fucking idea what you're talking about you wetbrain gasbag.

Just fuck off back to the bottom of your bottle. You know, where you can see yourself clearly. :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
"Gaslighting! GASLIGHTING! AAAAAAAAHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!! THE FAIRIES TOLD ME SO! THE TINFOIL IS CALLING MY NAME! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!! BEWARE THE HOMOEROTIC DEATH DANCE OF THE STAPLERS!!! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!"

Like I said, nutbag, nobody's gaslighting you, you're just actually Fucking Insane. You've spent 99% of this thread proving it. You can't cackle like the fuckin' Joker for 99% of the thread and then act like you're not batshit crazy.

The Question

Eternal
jack said:
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHAHA!!! HAAAA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *BONC BONC BONC BONC BONC BONC BONC CRUNCH CRUNCH SQUISH* AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! MY BRAINS ARE ALL OVER THE WALL! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH!* I DIDN'T NEED 'EM! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! BIBBITYBIBBITYBIBBITYBIBBITYBIBBITYBIBBITYBIBBLBIBBLBIBBLBIBBLBIBBLBIBBLBIBBL

Fucking stupid clown, just go sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up already. You can't out argue me and you can't out crazy me either so just pack it the fuck in, bitch.