Cochaga. I(Blackfoot) win.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Leave Troll Playground forever. Apolagize to Gagh, Laker Girl and Sniper Kitty for letting them down.

You suck as a troll and as a man. I think its time that you move on. Remember this Conchaga. Don't ever wright a check that your ass can't cash.

:popcorn:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You should apologise to life, for smearing it with bullshit.

What bullshit? Tell me, and I'll call you a liar. How's that new message board treating you dawg?

Did you go to console Conchaga on his failed mission? Its your fault Gagh.

Dickenhan(d)

Red Whacker is hot!!
Stick around, Conchaga. I will give you some lessons. I've been watching you and I think with a little work, you could have what it takes.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You should leave for using a black-on-grey font.

Newbie.

Before you confront me again make sure you have an post count of at least 200. So check back later when you reach the limit. I got my eye on you.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Stick around, Conchaga. I will give you some lessons. I've been watching you and I think with a little work, you could have what it takes.

That's why Conchaga is in the shithouse now. Taking lessons from trolls such as Gagh.

Keep back tracking Conchaga. Work all night loser.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
It's interesting, watching the disgraced try to save face.

Blackfoot = FAIL

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Well I was going to say "Is that your shit on my dick", but I didn't want to come off too rudely.

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
Leave Troll Playground forever. Apolagize to Gagh, Laker Girl and Sniper Kitty for letting them down.

You suck as a troll and as a man. I think its time that you move on. Remember this Conchaga. Don't ever wright a check that your ass can't cash.

I hate wrighting things my ass can't cash...

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
This, by far, is the shittiest fake drama feud that ever graced this section.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Cow and the fattie's dramatics were bearable because somehow they ended in a catfight most of the times.

Jack's theatrics with Elrod, Hero1000, and the idiotic cartoonist were occasionally entertaining.

This, on the other hand, is an inexcusable pile of shit.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect

The Question

Eternal
Blackfoot, I am going to beat you so hard that by the time I'm done your pores will be empty and you'll be a white man ankle deep in a drift of cupcakeer residue.