Come at me bro. Hotheaded jerk.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I don't like your face, and I'ma be like Dairy Queen and treat yo' hoodrat girlfriend right, ALLLLLL NITE! baahahahahahaha! damn son. And you just gonna be soft served straight up. It means bring it on. Nice hair cut douchebag! Hold your girl back and come at me bro! Hey y'all, let's go get sum Dairy Queen!.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
images

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
images

Did you see how blackfoot NAP stopped spewing that bullshit after steve samurai jack bitchslapped him at The Badlands. When you bitch slap someone, you make them a punk bitch.

And Another Thang:

BLACKFOOT is a punkass bitch.

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Go tell your punk-ass friend to get his feet off my coffee table! The pussyfied jerk deserves a good ass kicking from yesterday. He left his dishes dirty. And why is he walking like one leg is shorter than the other!

And Another Thang:

Look at that guy. He can do flips.......:wtf:.......YO! Come at me bro.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
watch your step man.

Excuse me? Are you talking to me?

Yes you man, are you bling?

You walked into me, and you’re asking me if I am blind? Is this your way of not accepting your mistake?

Shut up man.

Oh no you shut up man, come at me and I am gonna come back at you bro.

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Look at me, bro. Look me in the eyes! I am so serious right now, I want you to look me in the eyes and come at me. I'm standing right here. I just dissed you, and now I want a piece of you, but it's up to you to make the first move. Bro.

:day:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Not getting what you want either means you don’t want it enough, or you have been dealing too long with the price you have to pay. Now, COME AT ME BRO. Come! at! me! That's the most effective way to do it.

And Another Thang:

To get what you want, you have to deserve what you want. The world is not yet a crazy enough place to reward a whole bunch of undeserving people. Come! at! me!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL I have no idea whats going on, but your responses are pretty funny.