COMING IN 2019/2020...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Cat Cleaners: Space Camp

I'M LITERALLY GOING TO LEAVE THE BOARD UNLESS GOOD PEOPLE START POSTING AGAIN

Wacky Rates: The MCU

A New Continuing Story About Space Travel

Thing of the Day, Eighthundredth Thing Special (thing+800)

Wacky Reflects: Star Wars

Slod's Legacy: A U.S.S. Kelvin novella

Johnny Nose Versus Charles Horse

WITH

Dr Dave Solves Crimes

AND

The Wacky Hot One Hundred Version 17

CaptainWacky

(It was going to be "coming in 2019" but I decided to be realistic.)

Last edited:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I would like to say that Cassie is coming back for 2019 but I think she's still sleeping.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Butt stuff.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Donkey sex. Sex with donkeys.

CaptainWacky

None of those things are coming, I can confirm, except maybe Dr Dave's story about otters.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I look forward to “Wacky Rates: MCU” whenever you deign it is time.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
More Trek reviews, we must get to Voyager at least so we can say "hmm maybe it didn't suck as much as we thought back then OH WAIT"

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
More Trek reviews, we must get to Voyager at least so we can say "hmm maybe it didn't suck as much as we thought back then OH WAIT"
Yeah... I remember ST:TNG being mostly awesome, back when it was on. Been watching it lately and the majority of the episodes make me scream at the TV and bang my head against the wall. And I VOY was never as good as TNG.

Mirah

I love you
Butt stuff.

So I was reading in a comedy group I belong to on FB and one of the comedians said, "I can't do that venue because I am too alternative for them" So someone asked, "What kind of alternative" and they said, "I insert carrots into my butt and then shoot them at the audience"

So there is that.

CaptainWacky

I look forward to “Wacky Rates: MCU” whenever you deign it is time.
Could be in 2020, who knows! It's an idea I had a while ago. It would just be the movies so sorry if you were expecting every single episode of Iron Fist ranked...and now I notice I typed "rates" instead of "ranks" in the opening post. It was supposed to be "ranks"!

Just noticed Netflix has finally added the final Capaldi series so Wacky Reviews: Doctor Who will inevitably return at some point too...

CaptainWacky

Cat Cleaners: Space Camp

I'M LITERALLY GOING TO LEAVE THE BOARD UNLESS GOOD PEOPLE START POSTING AGAIN

Wacky Rates: The MCU

A New Continuing Story About Space Travel

Thing of the Day, Eighthundredth Thing Special (thing+800)

Wacky Reflects: Star Wars

Slod's Legacy: A U.S.S. Kelvin novella

Johnny Nose Versus Charles Horse

WITH

Dr Dave Solves Crimes

AND

The Wacky Hot One Hundred Version 17

Wow I hardly did any of those. Because The Star Trek reviews thread took up so much time maybe. I will start the MCU thread this year but it will be a massive undertaking. Do I have anything original to say about Star Wars? Can't wait for Tomtek to think I'm dumb because I didn't like The Last Jedi as much as him and everyone else to think I'm a SJW CUCK SNOWFLAKE MARY SUE for liking it more than them!

Umm I dodn't know what the Kelvin story was even going to be.

Getting up to thing+800 might not even be possible either.