controversial Christmas opinions

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
make up controvsersial opiinoins that are complete lies but don't tell anyone tehyr'e lies to cause outRAGE this chriatsmas

I hate the song "christmas wrapping" by The Weathergirls and anyone who likes it

CaptainWacky

I actually believe in Jesus and hate anyone who doesn't

CaptainWacky

I hate pigs in blankets and no I can't do it I can't lie about that

CaptainWacky

Blur were better than Oasis

CaptainWacky

muppets christmas carol is no I can't i can't i can't IT'S SHIT FUCK MICHAEL CAINE no it's a lie don't get outraged NO IT'S TRUE I HATE IT I NEVER CRIED oNCE oh no oh no HAHAH

CaptainWacky

is Die Hard an Easter moie

CaptainWacky

the mother in Home Alone should have been fucking arrested

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
If you are a character in a story that is stupid but loveable it doesn't matter how loveable you are you're still stupid and I have no time for you GOODBYE.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
SANTA CLAUS HAS A GOD COMPLEX AND SHOULDN'T BE ENABLED BY TIME SHARING SUPERMAN'S FORTRESS OF SOLUITUDE IN THE NORTH POLE INSTEAD HE SHOULD RECEIVE TREATMENT UNTIL HE IS A NORMAL SELFISH HUMAN BEING AGAIN LIKE THE REST OF US GRIEVANCE!

CaptainWacky

Christmas isn't as good as FLAG DAy.

Mirah

I love you
I am really sad that people didn't show pictures of handsanitizer and gloves next to thier plate of cookies that they left for Santa.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
YOU SHOULD SAY MERRY EASTER INSTEAD OF CHRISTMAS.

whisky

Boobie inspector
You are right to hate pigs in blankets, they use the wrist bits of bacon just all the fat, and wrap it around the cheapest sausage meat then charge you more than you would pay for a good pack of sausages and a good pack of bacon.

CaptainWacky

Taste good though.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Are your pigs in blankets wrapped in bacon? Meat on meat? That's a bit excessive...

American pigs in blankets are wrapped in pastry dough...

roZ9gqu.jpg