Countdown to the End of The World

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
It's not! It is liberating, honest, and, hey, WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

She could mislabel the lists and kill all her potential fucks and fuck all her potential kills. Either way it will be hilarious(I won't be on either list so yes hilarious)

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Whoa there, I was talking about posting the lists, not going through with the fucking/killing! Especially not on 12/12/22. You can go to jail for stuff like that, you know?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Whoa there, I was talking about posting the lists, not going through with the fucking/killing! Especially not on 12/12/22. You can go to jail for stuff like that, you know?

Riiight we were never talking about the killing.;);) Thats just what you need to tell the cops.:angel:

Mirah

I love you
After getting naked at 12:12 PM on 12/12/2012 and nothing happened, I decided that the end of the world really isn't going to happen today.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Mirah is like no where to be found dudes. She left early this morning mumbling something incoherent.

It has began...

After getting naked at 12:12 PM on 12/12/2012 and nothing happened, I decided that the end of the world really isn't going to happen today.

!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Guys, Jesus gave us an extension. We have until 2021 to get our shit together.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Just going to die.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Are we dead yet?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Any moment now...

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
in that case I'm not sorry I ate that peanut butter right from the jar.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
End of the world, STILL ON.

STOP WEED SMOKING!! ‏@ConcernedMom420
Jesus came to me in a vision and told me on 12/21/12 the earth will crumble. Asia will shake, islands will flood - war will begin.

When the apocalypse is upon us, the marijuana smokers who have IGNORED my warnings will perish first.

Jesus also said to me that Utah would be unaffected by the apocalypse.

Utah is gonna be crowded.