Countdown to the End of The World

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
There's a cloud over everything.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Well, it is the Midwinter Marketing Festival. Perhaps Mirah is doing some last minute retail therapy, or having dinner with friends/family/both. Or, she could not be aware that the END OF THE WORLD didn't happen and is still nude holding a sign. Has anyone checked with the news outlets to see if the police picked up a naked Mirah with a Doomsday sign?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Does naked with a mask count as naked?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
"THAT'S GREAT, IT STARTED OUT WITH AN EARTHQUAKE, BIRDS AND SNAKES AND AEROPLANES; LENNY BRUCE IS NOT AFRAID..."

Mirah

I love you
What did you figure out Cassie?! Did the world end? Are we ghosts? Is this the apocollypse? Or is the world going to end again next December or in 2021?

Mirah

I love you
I always thought this was a parody thread, Mirah. Honestly, who would believe it was the end of the world when we have Christmas and then New Year's? You know, time marches on and waits for no man or fool.

Every Christmas is hell on earth

Mirah

I love you
I think it is going to be the end of the world, and then I am going to be sad that I didn't kill more people, have more fun and sex up the world just before it ended.

I don't even know who this person is. WHO WROTE THAT?! WAS MIRAH POSSESSED?!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
CASSIE AND I ARE WORKING ON A SECRET PROJECT WHICH MAY END THE WORLD OKAY.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Can we get a heads up... say 24 hours... on that? There's a couple of people I wouldn't mind "going to see" before it all comes crashing down.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Loktar is out there. Woody Harrelson is down to play him in his Biopic.
Leave the cops to me. I am good with men who carry guns.
Mirah is like no where to be found dudes. She left early this morning mumbling something incoherent.
I was naked too (under my clothes)
Guys, Jesus gave us an extension. We have until 2021 to get our shit together.
Just going to die.
Are we dead yet?
tHE CLUES ARE HERE.

Mirah

I love you
Well here we are. Almost 10 years later.
And the world has not ended.
Don't look up!
I kind of think that 2022 might be the year tho.
I usually have a vision or a feel for what the upcoming year will look like. This year.....it is just a big blank hole. A giant hole of nothinginess.

MODMAN

Well here we are. Almost 10 years later.
And the world has not ended.
Don't look up!
I kind of think that 2022 might be the year tho.
I usually have a vision or a feel for what the upcoming year will look like. This year.....it is just a big blank hole. A giant hole of nothinginess.

"I'm here for one reason and one reason alone. I'm here to guess what the music might do a week, a month, a year from now. That's it. Nothing more. And standing here tonight, I'm afraid that I don't hear; a; thing. Just -- silence." -- John Tuld, Margin Call.

If you sense nothing, it might be the deep breath before the plunge.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Will there be a bunker?
All too many of them...
Russian Roulette Reaction GIF

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
At least the world will still end one day.