COVID-19 check in thread

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
images

no church! shouldn't we be praying about this COVID-19? when you close down the churches, you're playing in the hand of satan. peoples die every day regardless.

What does the Coronavirus has to with what is going to happen to us eventually?

clergy men and preachers should be ashamed of themselves for letting the government pass this act

no easter! easter 2020 sunday April 12

Trump says he wants the country 'opened up and just raring to go by Easter,' despite health experts' warnings

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Well, you can here... dunno about where you live.

I can go to the UAMS or the VA to get tested if I want.

I think it really depends on where you live. States that are being hit hard by the virus are running out of tests and other supplies.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

jack

I think it really depends on where you live. States that are being hit hard by the virus are running out of tests and other supplies.

And god forbid you should say anything to anger Der Cheeto. He will withhold medicine, supplies and equipment from your state. Just ask the governor of Michigan what happened when she criticized his response.

Dr Dave

pillzlol

And just because they think you have it does not mean you will get tested. So the idea that people can just go get tested is wrong.

The Question

Eternal
And just because they think you have it does not mean you will get tested. So the idea that people can just go get tested is wrong.

From what I've heard, there's like one place to get tested for it in Arizona. I'd guess that'd be in Phoenix, which is as good a place in Arizona to get COVID-19 as it is to get tested for it.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Still breathing. The state got locked down today, not just various counties. Liquor stores are considered essential, so that's good. Still no toilet paper in stock in the stores I hear. I'm going to have to make a grocery run at some point in the coming week. My nephew works in a brewpub as a side job and pointed out to me via text that while they're technically closed they're still selling growlers for take out. I think that was a plea for me to go buy something, which might happen.

jack

We've been on lockdown for a little over two weeks here, and will be extended to a minimum of May 1st. I've been promised my job back.

We shop together once a week. The store I frequent allows one purchaser in at a time and it's VERY clean and well stocked. A sweet relief, as the rest of the food outlets are free for alls and it's getting dicey to be in the stores. So far so good.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Staying mostly inside except to shop, check mail. And now start and drive my car every day. I had trouble starting my car yesterday when I went out to shop after not using it for a week. Down to 3.5 rolls of TP, but bought a 6 pack of paper towels i can use if the stores don't restock before i run out.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
One of my friends works in the gas industry and got an email from FEMA yesterday saying that people over 60 were going to be on lockdown starting sometime today, and even though I"m not over 60 I almost went panic shopping. The urge was strong! Then I thought, no you've still got enough for a couple weeks, THAT'S HOW YOU GET THE CORONAVIRUS. So I stayed home and felt a little sick.