COVID-19 check in thread

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I am eating allergy pills but I have no idea what is blooming. It could be leaf mold, because it has been raining a lot the past few weeks.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I used to have sinus problems all my life until I went to Iraq and dried them out. No problems since.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I think Florida could defeat your sinuses.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

Chuckles51

They extended my staggered schedule for another two weeks for my job, which is fine with me. I’m enjoying the time off.

Mirah

I love you
Someone at work got tested positive and of course the moment I was told I started breaking out in a sweat, but I keep taking my temp and it hasn't been above 98.5.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
We have a prime minister willing to let people die so that the economy is safe.

And what's the betting Trump uses this as an excuse to cancel the election?

He can't "cancel" the election, or even delay it. If for some reason the College fails to ratify and there are no certified totals the line of secession leads to Vermont's Patrick Leahy.

Interesting, and true.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Someone at work got tested positive and of course the moment I was told I started breaking out in a sweat, but I keep taking my temp and it hasn't been above 98.5.

Mine has been 99 to 100.2. Some weird virus, not COVID19 OR HERPES, thats been hanging on since the end of July.

whisky

Boobie inspector
They sent my son's whole year home from school for two weeks, they have only been back a week and someone's got it.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Some people just won't get it until they get it.

Mirah

I love you
We now must have our temperature checked as we walk into the building each morning. I don't like that. Today when the thermometers came in mid day I joked w/the other teller that I should do jumping jacks before I get my temp and she dared me, so I did it. But my temp was only 96. WTF.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
We now must have our temperature checked as we walk into the building each morning. I don't like that. Today when the thermometers came in mid day I joked w/the other teller that I should do jumping jacks before I get my temp and she dared me, so I did it. But my temp was only 96. WTF.
WTF indeed. My supervisor takes our temperatures in the morning after the workday starts, sometimes in the afternoon, sometimes not at all. They also make us do a Covid-19 screening test on on our work computers that was clearly designed to be taken at home before you come to work. We are required to wear masks except while seated at our cubicles or sitting in the breakroom eating.

jack

120791515_3126549174139681_4322612022354992979_n.jpg

jack

It should. When I lived in NM we had plague every year, Which sucked.

Covid is terrible, but the support has been great. Between the new FEMA stimulus (6 weeks) along with VT's matching, and everything else I have officially retired. Socked that extra stimulus from march to july in an investment account and I got into SPY index when the S&P was at 2400, so that's lovely. . Who knew that covid would be so prosperous?