COVID-19 check in thread

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I have a hard time believing things @ the Federal level here due to Tiny hands and his cronies.

I suspect a stay at home order is coming for the state I live in.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I have a hard time believing things @ the Federal level here due to Tiny hands and his cronies.

I suspect a stay at home order is coming for the state I live in.
I bet its coming for New York soon as well. As long as they keep paying me and the banks, grocery stores, and liquor stores stay open I'm going to try not to get stressed. I hardly went anywhere except work the last few years before this pandemic, so not much has changed right now for me except the uncertainty of knowing if I'll be able to buy the food I want and toilet paper. Still holding at 5 and a quarter rolls.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Things will change dramatically just this week. Especially in NYC.

Eggs, If you're in the city GTFO.

The Question

Eternal
Last slice of bread gone. I’m not even being funny.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Things will change dramatically just this week. Especially in NYC.

Eggs, If you're in the city GTFO.
Nah, I moved out to the suburbs in CT a while back to be closer to family. It's not as bad here yet but give it time.

The piano bar I used to frequent is making headlines because all the piano players are doing virtual shifts every night for Venmo tips.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I was scrolling Twitter and looked over at the trending topics to see "Dick Pound" and I thought WTF? That is a person's name and it has nothing to do with pounding dicks. (The Olympics have been delayed)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Last slice of bread gone. I’m not even being funny.
Mini mart across the street out of toilet paper. Thank God, I didn't hoard but I have 3 loaves of bread in the freezer. Still have 4 rolls of toilet paper plus the one I just put on the holder today.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
And lock down.

A bunch of selfish twats have ruined life for everyone. I can’t speak for the rest of the country, but the vast, vast majority of people in London have been unbelievably well behaved and have scrupulously followed instructions to keep their distance if they go out. And it’s very few people who do go out. Check out my Instagram to see how empty the city centre is. But some people just couldn’t get the message and had to go to the parks, the beaches and fucking skiing (!?!) en masse so now the whole country’s locked inside. Thanks a fucking bunch!

Mirah

I love you
We finally closed our lobby at work and are using drive thru only. Thank God. I feel much better about going into work now.