COVID-19 check in thread

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
It’s weird here (Seattle). Being the epicenter of the US outbreak life is both very abnormal and normal. Most every gathering place/activity is cancelled/closed (school, libraries, shows, offices, sex clubs, community centers, etc) but most everyone is otherwise unaffected.

Hoping to send the kids to AL to stay with my parents so they can go to school. So far my classes haven’t been cancelled but who knows.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I have enough supplies to last a month, I am getting in the bunker.

whisky

Boobie inspector
We have a prime minister willing to let people die so that the economy is safe.

And what's the betting Trump uses this as an excuse to cancel the election?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
A few cases here in Arkansas. LR city mayor is panicking and shutting stuff down for a couple of weeks.

I went to the VA today for an appointment, and they were screening people at the door. My fucking doctor tried to shake hands with me, but I fistbumpted him instead.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
<-- Fine. I've been working from home for 10 years so my daily life isn't at all different so far, other than a slightly longer wait for deliveries, and being on Twitter 24/7 to rage at the administration.

Hope all are well.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I just got a 3 week paid vacation from where I work, even though there's only 2 cases so far in VT. We have large groups come to the gym, and we get flooded with tourists from all the other states in the area and Canada, so I'm being told to stay home and stay away from people and any crowds.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Not dead yet. Schools, libraries. all public venues are pretty much closed for the next few weeks at least. Out of toilet paper but I have coffee filters.
I still have 2 rolls left. I'll use paper towels, napkins, old tshirts,etc to wipe if need be.

jack

there's always the spray head of the shower :D

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I live in Florida, the theme parks are closing on Monday, the nursing homes have stopped allowing visitors, all sports events are not allowing fan attendance, etc. Went shopping last week, srsly, I have enough stuff for a month. It was like getting ready for a hurricane, except I'm not worried about the power going out and needing bottled water. I don't know why people are buying so much toilet paper and bottled water, it doesn't even make sense.

jack

All the stores here have been for about a week