COVID-19 check in thread

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
You could at least give CaptainWacky your email, phone number, credit card number, and the last 4 digits of your social security number.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
West Calabash?
Jenkins?
New Franklin?
The Federated Territories of Vim?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
You could at least give CaptainWacky your email, phone number, credit card number, and the last 4 digits of your social security number.

AND YOUR AXE.

Mirah

I love you
At least once a week I get either a scratchy throat or some symptom that makes me paranoid and thinking I have covid and thinking I probably just infected 10 people. But then the feeling goes away and I feel fine hours later. WTF. And I haven't had a fever yet. I check it regularly.

I didn't want to post this and be a downer because the thread turned funny.

Yay Covid!

CaptainWacky

I only ever seem to cough when I'm around other people soI worry they'll think I have covid but really I'm only around other people for 17 seconds a day on average so that's not much total coughing a day at all.

CaptainWacky

I was feeling quite run down yesterday, thought it was a cold or possibly the flu (though I never normally get that.) Just my throat and chest feeling a bit off but not too bad. Woke up at 5:30 this morning sweating and feverish, feeling quite heavy in the chest. I felt better an hour or so later and got back to sleep and I don't feel so bad now (about the same as yesterday, but a bit nauseous) but the sudden night sweats were worrying. Could hardly taste my cereal but that could be the blocked up nose. Not saying I have it but it's probably not impossible!

CaptainWacky

I am going to have an afternoon nap. If I don't feel well enough to write the Top Ten then I know something is seriously wrong.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'm still feeling fine, but my brother caught the Covid on Christmas Eve. Luckily I'm on staycation until January 5th. We are both now quarantining in our own apartments for the next few days. It's not like I had plans other than hanging out at a cigar shop with friends. They'll be there next week. Better safe than sorry.

Love Child

One Love
Sorry to hear that about your brother. That sucks. When did he get his results? Will you get tested? Glad to hear you aren't having symptoms. Stay safe!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Sorry to hear that about your brother. That sucks. When did he get his results? Will you get tested? Glad to hear you aren't having symptoms. Stay safe!
He got results on Christmas Day. I didn't get tested but I've been self quarantining, cleaned the fuck out of my sheets and apartment, and used Instacart to deliver my groceries to avoid contact at a grocery store. The contact tracing people are supposed to be calling me later today so we'll see what they have to say.

CaptainWacky

I still don't have a cough or chest pains or anything so I'm hoping it's just a bad cold or flu. Or possibly something I ate since I had a bit of diarrhoea when I woke up (which can also be a covid symptom apparently meep.) Still tired as fuck.

CaptainWacky

forehead is still hot to touch and I'm a bit shivery, but still no cough. Don't know, could be food poisoning from the Sainsbury's chicken wrap I had yesterday. I guess you have to wait until you feel like you're going to die before you know if it's covid.

My plans to get drunk tonight are cancelled.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Oh, I hope you just have something regular and not the plague!

CaptainWacky

Took me until morning to actually get to sleep so only got a couple of hours. No fever or body aches now, but throat feels dry and blocked.