Cowardly Dork Pickle had me kicked off....

archy

keeping up with yesterday
24370924512766274539.jpg

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Me too? Sources tell me that you've been telling people that Dork Pickle and me kicked you off Lonaf despite our lack of admin/mod ability to do so.

Bick the Dick's a Low'nuff admin. He'd KNOW if anyone.

But Lielac's too busy prosecuting his Obamaphobic witch-hunt vendetta against me to care about rules of BBSs. Bick, Dual & Pickle. They're an Inquisitional Tribunal of Barackilljoys. The Tri-Obamaphobic Council.

Lielackendan & Dualaware just today forced me off WF. Their Tea Party forces are mighty powerful.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Bick the Dick's a Low'nuff admin. He'd KNOW if anyone.

But Lielac's too busy prosecuting his Obamaphobic witch-hunt vendetta against me to care about rules of BBSs. Bick, Dual & Pickle. They're an Inquisitional Tribunal of Barackilljoys. The Tri-Obamaphobic Council.

Lielackendan & Dualaware just today forced me off WF. Their Tea Party forces are mighty powerful.

Well since Dork Pickle left TK over a year ago and barely posts at his own board and I still don't have the power to ban you from Lonaf and I don't give two shits about WF, I'm just going to assume you're a troll prankster with a very active imagination.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Well since Dork Pickle left TK over a year ago and barely posts at his own board and I still don't have the power to ban you from Lonaf and I don't give two shits about WF, I'm just going to assume you're a troll prankster with a very active imagination.

Don't believe the hype. Pickle goes by many handles & is on many BBSs.

He got me tossed off TBBS. He's successfully being several regular posters, as well as being a mod, on TBBS. How he does it is a mystery(?).

Not just TBBS. TF.net, SB, WF, Lonaf, plus many other BBSs.

Mentalist should keep an eye on him, Bick & Dual.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Don't believe the hype. Pickle goes by many handles & is on many BBSs.

He got me tossed off TBBS. He's successfully being several regular posters, as well as being a mod, on TBBS. How he does it is a mystery(?).

Not just TBBS. TF.net, SB, WF, Lonaf, plus many other BBSs.

Mentalist should keep an eye on him, Bick & Dual.

Dual's not so bad. He just plays at being a Foam King and pretending he has power a little too much sometimes.

I've met Bick in person, and though it was brief I can tell he is a nice guy as well.

So, if its your intention to turn me aginst these two fine posters I can tell you right now that you will fail.

I will still continue to green and support you because of the drama and lulz you provide.

Oh and Pickle is a hypocrite, liar and douchebag so you continue your rant against him....I don't care.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Dual's not so bad. He just plays at being a Foam King and pretending he has power a little too much sometimes.

I've met Bick in person, and though it was brief I can tell he is a nice guy as well.

So, if its your intention to turn me aginst these two fine posters I can tell you right now that you will fail.

I will still continue to green and support you because of the drama and lulz you provide.

Oh and Pickle is a hypocrite, liar and douchebag so you continue your rant against him....I don't care.

Speak of the devil...

this thread an others like it give me a headache.

:pickle:=PWND!

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
this thread an others like it give me a headache.

That's the feeling of your intellectual ability running out.

Hey I have an idea - Call me a tool. You'll feel much better and you'll be off the hook for a well thought out and concise answer.