CrackerMania!!!

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Just to show it's not just cupcakeers fucking up, post your disturbing or funny peckerwood stories here. I'll start:

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Wow. I never suspected this thread would be such a hit. :)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
119024989_1169515416761862_5090141057033301350_n.jpg

jack

118675682_10223433580410686_5897752599099208001_n.jpg

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

jack

White professor who lied about being Black has resigned

BB18J4nb.img

Jessica Krug, the George Washington University professor who admitted to lying about being Black, has resigned, the university said. Krug, who is White, wrote a Medium post last week apologizing for building her life "around a violent anti-Black lie."

"Dr. Krug has resigned her position, effective immediately," the university said in a letter to students and alumni. "Her classes for this semester will be taught by other faculty members, and students in those courses will receive additional information this week."

During her time at the university, Krug taught classes including "Topics in African History," "Africans in the Making of the Atlantic World" and "Africa and the African Diaspora: (Trans)Nationalisms and the Politics of Modernity," according to her page on the university's website, which as since been removed.

In her Medium post, Krug said throughout her adult life, she has "eschewed my lived experience as a white Jewish child in suburban Kansas City under various assumed identities within a Blackness that I had no right to claim."

"People have fought together with me and have fought for me, and my continued appropriation of a Black Caribbean identity is not only, in the starkest terms, wrong — unethical, immoral, anti-Black, colonial — but it means that every step I've taken has gaslighted those whom I love," she wrote.

Krug acknowledged that "unaddressed mental health demons" likely contributed to her decision to assume a Black identity, but said that those struggles did not excuse the harm she caused to the Black community.

"No white person, no non-Black person, has the right to claim proximity to or belonging in a Black community by virtue of abuse, trauma, non-acceptance, and non-belonging in a white community," she wrote.

Krug said she believed she deserved to be "cancelled," but did not specify what form that would take. She has not commented publicly since releasing the Medium post.

jack

The Question

Eternal
Clearly, that little kid had it coming to him. Right, Jack? 'Cause using violence to silence political support those women didn't like, that's not how fascism operates at all, is it, Jack?

jack

If that's what you think I think by posting this, you're missing the point of the share, not to mention the thread.

They were both arrested for hate crimes and rightly so. Assaulting a little child and taking their property and destroying it is hateful and fascist. This isn't about my supposed politics, it's about white people acting like fuckheads and assholes.

Try again.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Animalistic shit like this is why I normally carry a collapsible baton. Illegal to carry, but highly effective.

No one wants a concussion.

The Question

Eternal
If that's what you think I think by posting this, you're missing the point of the share, not to mention the thread.

They were both arrested for hate crimes and rightly so. Assaulting a little child and taking their property and destroying it is hateful and fascist.

Yes. It is. It also 100% destroys the narrative that it's Trump supporters who are fascists, by demonstrating that, in fact, the truth is exactly the opposite of that claim. Don't just post the evidence -- understand it. Wrap your head around it. It's the anti-American Trump haters who are the fascists. You just posted proof of that.

jack

I never thought that Trump supporters are fascists. I don't hate Trump supporters at all. They are who they are. Some of them are my neighbors and friends. We all get along as far as I know despite our differences of opinions and politics. They have a right to their choices just like everyone else. In a democracy it's supposedly decided by voting who gets what and who gets to do what.

I try to stay out of the conspiracy theorists views however, when they pose a danger to me or my health. I make my choices based on science not personality. Does that make sense?

As far as the mom and kid go, people need to leave people alone. You protest peacefully. You support peacefully. When you don't it's on you. Doesn't matter which side you're on and one is not more right or correct than the other. Opposing views are just that. Where there can be common ground, there should be. Otherwise you should just respectfully disagree and mind your own business.

That's how I feel in a nutshell. I don't judge people by what politician or ideology they support unless it's designed to inflict damage on me or my property and interfere with my own pursuit of "happiness"/ Just speaking strictly for me here.

The Question

Eternal
Animalistic shit like this is why I normally carry a collapsible baton. Illegal to carry, but highly effective.

No one wants a concussion.

My own "Bitch Be Cool" stick. They want the "Old West" social dynamic where the law does not apply? Groovy. Doesn't apply to me, either, then. :naughty:

The Question

Eternal
I never thought that Trump supporters are fascists. I don't hate Trump supporters at all. They are who they are. Some of them are my neighbors and friends. We all get along as far as I know despite our differences of opinions and politics. They have a right to their choices just like everyone else. In a democracy it's supposedly decided by voting who gets what and who gets to do what.

I try to stay out of the conspiracy theorists views however, when they pose a danger to me or my health. I make my choices based on science not personality. Does that make sense?

As far as the mom and kid go, people need to leave people alone. You protest peacefully. You support peacefully. When you don't it's on you. Doesn't matter which side you're on and one is not more right or correct than the other. Opposing views are just that. Where there can be common ground, there should be. Otherwise you should just respectfully disagree and mind your own business.

That's how I feel in a nutshell. I don't judge people by what politician or ideology they support unless it's designed to inflict damage on me or my property and interfere with my own pursuit of "happiness"/ Just speaking strictly for me here.

Guess you'll have to pardon me, then. I see a lot of people online excusing shit like that seen in the video by blaming the victims. Which is a lot like a couple Nazis bullying a jewish kid for the offense of not having been exterminated, on the rationale that "He's a fascist for not bursting into flames the second we saw him and wished he was in a crematorium!" There's a lot blaming the victim, on the Left. I guess I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that I'm seeing that again, if it wasn't on display all the time.

The Question

Eternal
Point in evidence: The other day, Menty posted a meme showing a pro-Trump boat foundering and Obama laughing.

Now, if Obama was pro-American, that meme wouldn't make any sense.

But it does make sense... because Obama hates Americans. Of course he'd be happy to see that.

And whoooooo boy, the tizzy fit pointing that out ignited.