Cracky X Be Busting a Cap In Yo Peckerwood Head!

Cracky X

Hello peckerwoods..I be Cracky X, and I be here fo' a New cupcakeah World Owdah. We be busting caps in all yo' honky assess and raping yo' weak ass white bitches...HA HA HA HA..Den we take all de gold from de honky and den we smoke de crack and fuck de white hoes...HA HA HA HA Miss Mannahs gonna be my white hoe..HAHAHAHAHA

I itz all de white hoes and dey suck mah dick aww day like hoes wenz we takez ovah! HAHAHAHAHA..SUCK it crackah HOE SUCK IT!

VKD

Banned
qru3hg90q8erhgar8e90hg9w83jg-mfjwipognhw490njhsjhpsp

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR HOE?

I'M TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY OUTRAGED AND STUFF!

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Nah, fake cupcakeers are cool. Dey be cupcakeers and tools all at de same time. Looking for dat big ribbah boat, dontcha know?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It's the most specious kind of hate actually. Makes Dancers look like foxtrotters for ignorance.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Hello peckerwoods..I be Cracky X, and I be here fo' a New cupcakeah World Owdah. We be busting caps in all yo' honky assess and raping yo' weak ass white bitches...HA HA HA HA..Den we take all de gold from de honky and den we smoke de crack and fuck de white hoes...HA HA HA HA Miss Mannahs gonna be my white hoe..HAHAHAHAHA

I itz all de white hoes and dey suck mah dick aww day like hoes wenz we takez ovah! HAHAHAHAHA..SUCK it crackah HOE SUCK IT!

and this.... ladies and gentlemen, is why you should never allow your children to drink from things they find under the sink :meh: