cupcakeer kids, damn I should have killed 'em!

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
So I was picking up my niece and nephew at school and as we were leaving two little cupcakeer bastards stepped out into the cross walk without looking. I had to slam on my breaks and then I yelled out the window, "Hey! You need to look before you step out into the street." The two porch monkeys didn't reply but one tried to stare me down. I called the school when I got home and informed them what had occured so my ass was covered. I tell you, I don't know who the hell kids think they are today, trying to stare me down. What I really should have down is followed them home and had it out with their welfare mothers.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Should have run them over.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
tvorcollege4ki6lh.gif

CaptainWacky

MONKEY IN A SHIRT

The Question

Eternal
Lucky I wasn't there to see that.

Ketman

It seems my work here is already half accomplished. This is going to be easier than I thought.

PreatorX

My sisters are African, I take extreme offence to your racism L_G. All racism is is pure hatred, and the vast majority of the human race's probems stem from it.

The Question

Eternal
^^Well then, tell all the little cupcakeer kids to quit making more racists. Let 'em know that when they act like that, they make the nice white folks into racists, and nobody likes to see that happen.

PreatorX

The Question said:
^^Well then, tell all the little cupcakeer kids to quit making more racists. Let 'em know that when they act like that, they make the nice white folks into racists, and nobody likes to see that happen.

The "nice white folk" make themselves into racists when they spew hatred like this. Kids walk in front of vehicles all the time, I did it when I was a little kid (of course I'm blind so I have a good excuse) and that is no reason to hate these kids.

PreatorX

And I'm backing out of this thread now. I've revealed a hot button for me and now I know the trolling will begin.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
PreatorX said:
My sisters are African, I take extreme offence to your racism L_G. All racism is is pure hatred, and the vast majority of the human race's probems stem from it.

You know what, I'm real fucking tired of trying to be nice to you so how about this.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YA PANSY ASS LITTLE GIRL

I absolutely couldn't give a fuck less if your sisters are African. FYI unless they were born and live in Africa they're not African they're black or maybe even cupcakeers, I haven't met them so I can't say for sure.

I'm an equal opportunity hater and, AAAAND had it been white children I probably would have been more angry. Sadly, I expect little cupcakeers to act the way those two did, they always do.

Ps. I offend you a lot, perhaps you should go out and get yourself a thicker skin or stop subjecting yourself to my threads. You're never going to change me child, people with your weak mantality make me sick.

CaptainWacky

WEAK COFFEE