Current missing items

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Self-tickling robots don't exist yet.

Mirah

I love you
Back massagers do tho. There really should be a similar machine that just does light tickles up and down ones back.

Mirah

I love you
I love it when I vacuum and move the couch to get all the cat toys that get flung under there. WTF-he has 2 or 3 to play with-but he wants the one under the couch. Als0-I am going to invent a barrier that goes in front of the couch that will prohibit all animal toys from going under there. ALSO, I combined 2 cat toys-1 spring and 1 ball in order to make them easier to retrieve and still fun for the cat.
omg so much for that fucking cat lol

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I love it when I vacuum and move the couch to get all the cat toys that get flung under there. WTF-he has 2 or 3 to play with-but he wants the one under the couch. Als0-I am going to invent a barrier that goes in front of the couch that will prohibit all animal toys from going under there. ALSO, I combined 2 cat toys-1 spring and 1 ball in order to make them easier to retrieve and still fun for the cat.
omg so much for that fucking cat lol
I love when I move the couch and find dead baby mice. I need a cat lol.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Why are there so many dead baby mice under your couch...

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Life is just generally horrible. Back in the 20th century, there was a "Call of C'thulu" RPG based on Lovecraft's stories and my friend that was running it summed up the rules as "the goal is to avoid being horribly killed or going insane for as long as possible." "Think I'll do a little spring cleaning. [moves couch] Yay. Dead baby mice." Walking The Dog yesterday, she found a headless rabbit. So now I'm wondering what predator is fast enough to kill a rabbit but then only eats the head. "Save versus Constitution or take D4 Insanity Points."

I wouldn't think hawks would choose the head over tasty bits of meat and entrails and I'd think coyotes would just eat the whole thing.

Mirah

I love you
You guys better start fucking loosing shit and posting about it or I'm gonna be pissed.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I found the missing Roku remote! I thought it had fallen through the slat in the back of the couch to the floor But it was wedged under the couch cushions.

I found it when I went rooting around for the replacement remote when I woke up today, so I found 2 down there.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I'm missing a headless rabbit. Yesterday it was down to just one front leg. Today it was completely gone.