Current missing items

Mirah

I love you
The cord was in the place I keep the cords when I put them away. BUT I COULDN'T SEE IT!!!!!!
We had maintenance in our apts so I put everything away. It looks so tidy but I can't find anything.

Mirah

I love you
Currently I am missing my wet/ dry bags and container I used to keep in the car with some of my summer and camping gear in it.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I am missing my will to be at work.
Same here. I never thought I'd be stressed out at work because they give me too little work. Even when they give me busy work they barely give me enough. You'd think with us being a month and a half behind, they'd load me up on work so I wouldn't have to beg for table scraps like a dog.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'm self employed/retired these days.

Mirah

I love you
Have you lost anything?

I think the container I am looking for is in my closet. But I dont' think the bags will be in there.

Mirah

I love you
I found the gear box but no wet/dry bags. They are probably in my hiking gear. fuck.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
My last grocery delivery was missing an entire bag of all my frozen food items.

The delivery guy hadn't been to my building before and was COVID-paranoid* about coming inside to leave the bags outside my apt. door and was going to leave them outside in the parking lot. I bitched at him on the phone until he finally came up. But in his haste (or anger) he left one bag behind.

But they credited my bill for them. Hopefully they yelled at him at well.

* That was his story but I think he was actually just lazy and behind schedule.

Mirah

I love you
Someone in my apt building had covid and I managed to not get it. But also I was on vacation on the other side of the state....so maybe that had something to do with it. I think I would love grocery delivery. I thought I wanted to shop for others until I saw the shoppers in the stores...it didn't look as fun as I thought it might be.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The thing is, I've been getting COVID-era deliveries from this place every couple of weeks for over a year. Every other delivery person just wore a mask, and brought it up to my apt. door with no complaint. I even answer the door with a mask, because sometimes they want to bring it in for me. (I'm an okay tipper.)

This guy just didn't want to haul it any further. Or else he didn't have a mask, in which case he shouldn't have been working. I didn't get a look at him as he was dropping the bags at my door, he snuck up and snuck away after knocking. There are plenty of COVID-hoax nutters in CT -- I sometimes worry a delivery person will be one of them.

Mirah

I love you
I found 1 wet/dry bag. But now I cannot find my little nail clipper kit. dangit.

Mirah

I love you
Still missing nail clipper kit. Good thing I found a standby so I could clip Bela's nails finally.

Add to list: Red Light weight sleeping bag that I use for when I hammock. I can't find it! I need it for tomorrow night! The last time I used it was when I was on my trip visiting my family. I am sure it was in my car tho.