Daily Caitriona Feet Thread 12/28/2005

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Oops. Didn't have a chance the past few days.

Today's question: do you use a pumice stone?

Big Dick McGee

Gagh said:
I think you may just have an outside shot with seeing some feet with this one, Mr S!

She promised me she'd send me a picture of her feet as soon as her sister gives the camera back. I know her word is good, and there's no rush.

*SPOILERS*

Tomorrow's thread will concern the type of picture I'd like her to send!

Big Dick McGee

Wow, you guys are really creative. Let's fuck.

Banjo

Big Dick McGee said:
Wow, you guys are really creative. Let's fuck.

Never thought it was creative, but it is obviously the road to board royalty here. Just want to be as cool as your leaders Jack and Gagh

Cunt

Big Dick McGee

Bumping so Caitriona continues to be impressed with my perseverence!

The Question

Eternal
Maybe I could put in some words of encouragement?

Big Dick McGee

She's just waiting for her sister's camera, I can wait. But thanks for the thoughts, TQ!

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Big Dick McGee said:
Oops. Didn't have a chance the past few days.

Today's question: do you use a pumice stone?

Yes I do.. and all the other foot care stuff. I live in LA, and the weather is so nice I go barefooted often and wear sandals all during the summer. I have to keep them well taken care of or they get all dry and icky.

Did you have a nice holiday?

Big Dick McGee

Caitriona said:
Yes I do.. and all the other foot care stuff. I live in LA, and the weather is so nice I go barefooted often and wear sandals all during the summer. I have to keep them well taken care of or they get all dry and icky.

Did you have a nice holiday?

I figured as much. Most women as intelligent and vivacious as you tend to take care of their feet very well. Eh, even if you didn't, I'd still gladly accept pics. ;)

Yes, I had a great holiday, thanks for asking! I had to work Christmas Eve, but only until 1 o'clock. I took a quick nap, then we took a brisk walk, followed by a car tour of the local decorations. My son was mesmerized by the displays, it was neat.

Christmas day started VERY early, as the boy woke us up at 6:30. Now, he's only 18 months, so he doesn't understand Christmas. I think he was just up so WE had to be up. We let him open his "Santa" gifts, one of which was a "Shout Elmo". Elmo dances and sings the "Shout" song from Animal House. Well, he wanted no part of Elmo, and punched him and pushed poor Elmo to the ground. But he gave him a hug later.

In the afternoon, my Mom & Dad came with their S.O.'s, and my newly-married Brother and his wife came. My son, the only grandchild, made out like a BANDIT. He got a really cool red wagon (plastic with two seats and FOUR cupholders!), a couple of musical toys, and about 30 books. He loves books, even more than toys. Oh, and my dad got him an Elmo toy that says his name! Great day.

On Monday we went to the Morris Arboretum, which is a botanical garden. They have a holiday railway exhibit with about 40-50 scale model electric trains set up. Most of the materials for the bridges, houses, etc. are made up of materials that can be found in a gardern. Twigs make up the bridges, mulch for the roof shingles, etc. My son loved that. A nice dinner followed by some relaxation capped off a great day.

So, how was YOUR holiday? Details!

Big Dick McGee

BUMPAGE.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Do you like the smell of DA FEET (defeat)?

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Big Dick McGee said:

You are so cute.

I had a quiet Christmas. Dinner with my mother on Christmas Eve, and I had the day to myself on Christmas Day. I have my reasons for keeping the holidays quiet. Long story and not one I'd ever tell on TK, but all in all it was a VERY nice Christmas with a few nice surprises.

Big Dick McGee

Feet, feet, to kiss and caress
The only thing better is a nice pair of breasts