damn! damn! damn! .....you're welcome

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
thanks to the current active staff, 'trollkingdom' has lost 90.9 percent of its guest views. posting by active members is down 75.2 percent. spam has reached an all-time high in the past 5 years.

who shitted on 'trollkingdom'?

images

images

test your poop knowledge and memory skills by matching our members to their droppings/bodily waste discharged through the anus/mouth. i'm tired of putting up with their shit/bad or unfair behavior or treatment.

MODMAN

thanks to the current active staff, 'trollkingdom' has lost 90.9 percent of its guest views. posting by active members is down 75.2 percent. spam has reached an all-time high in the past 5 years.

who shitted on 'trollkingdom'?

images

images

test your poop knowledge and memory skills by matching our members to their droppings/bodily waste discharged through the anus/mouth. i'm tired of putting up with their shit/bad or unfair behavior or treatment.

BLACKFOOT NAP. REPEAT - BLACKFOOT NAP! ARE YOU RECEIVING? DOES YOUR RETARD BRAIN COMPREHEND THESE WORDS? ARE YOUR DUMB *MOTHERFUCKING* EARS AT ATTENTION?
OKAY? YOU WITH US? COOLIO.
1.gif

SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

2.gif

I SAID ...

SHUT THE
*FUCK* ... UP!

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
giphy.gif

that muck/dookie at low tide is worse than quicksand, and I was knee-deep with my toes being bathed in digestive juices before I realized the shit I was in.

well, shit. I guess we have to start over at some point. but what kills me more than anything is the ones who don't have shit going for them.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
images

Who shitted on trollkingdom? That would be you. If it was for the staff and loyal dedicated members, your shitposting would be worse.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

MODMAN

NOW, I WANT YOU TO RUN YOUR TONGUE ALONG THE ROOF OF YOUR MOUTH - BACK AND FORTH FROM WHERE YOUR REMAINING TEETH ARE TO THE GAPING HOLE AT THE BACK.

BE GENTLE.

DO YOU FEEL THAT LIGHT TICKLE? WELL DONE.

NOW TAKE YOUR RIGHT HAND AND PUT IT UP TO YOUR MOUTH. PLACE YOUR LIPS TO THE SIDE OF YOUR HAND AND GENTLY KISS IT. VERY LIGHTLY.

GOT IT? GOOD.

NOW, COMBINE THOSE TWO ACTIONS AND SUCK MY HEAVY, FAT SET OF WHITE BALLS. I WANT THE GENTLE TONGUE ACTION AND THE LIGHT KISSY ACTION.

MAKE LOVE TO MY BALLS WITH YOUR MOUTH, YOU FILTHY SACK OF SHIT.

AND SHUT THE FUCK UP WHILE YOU'RE DOING IT. I'LL TELL YOU WHEN TO FUCKING OINK.

Last edited:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
About what?

jack

blackfoot said:

Oh, you poor abused t'ing. You're the reason everyone but a few diehards and the MFers left. Ask around.

Try it again today if you'd like another dose, filthy worthless spammer. You ain't getting an inch going forward. None of your three accounts are, you fake bitch.

See what I'm doing to you douche bitch? Don't hate the player, hate the game motherfucker.

:bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
:wtf: modman?

jack

Suck it, CeeJay

eFvRKcP.gif

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Oh, you poor abused t'ing. You're the reason everyone but a few diehards and the MFers left.

:bigass:

no sir 'vappopper'.

you bumping my old threads did that.

you wrecked 'trollkingdom' before i got here in 2014.