Daniel and Jack Are Shitbags

The Question

Eternal
Pejoratives... shit, let me flip through my collection.

Pregnacious.

Testicline.

Vomitarian.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
I always wondered why Imperium's avatar was the Death Star with a cigar and a "Baby Looney Toons" party hat. Going by this thread, I think I can answer the "Baby Looney Toons" part of that question. It's because he finds that show to be the epitome of intellectual stimulation. Anything more advanced, he just doesn't understand.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It's in your face, dumb cupcakeer bastard.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Feel like the real Blackfoot (who has spent 20+ years posting on the Comicon forums) would be able to spell Steve Bissette's name right. I wonder who this impostor is.

I'll post next week and you both WILL respond. Why? Because you try to live your sad, white trash lives vicariously through me.

No where in the Omniverse is there a reality that you two are anymore than dog shit.

HAHAHAHAHA

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Did your mom drink when she was pregnant with you, by any chance? Would explain a LOT.

The Question

Eternal
I'm sorta wondering what she was drinking.

MODMAN

To the next person who posts:

You are the eviscerated twat of a baboon, left to bake in the sun - smeared in hyena shit. You. Are. Scum.

jack

Suck my cock, Moddie.

After Impy is done, of course.

Plenty for the three of you. (Didn't want to leave the cupcakeer out.) He's always good for sloppy thirds anyway.

jack

Feel like the real Blackfoot (who has spent 20+ years posting on the Comicon forums) would be able to spell Steve Bissette's name right. I wonder who this impostor is.

Go look at his Badlands drunkposting. Says it all. I had a long day yesterday and went to sleep early. Missed all this pathetic bullshit.

MODMAN

Suck my cock, Moddie.

After Impy is done, of course.

Plenty for the three of you. (Didn't want to leave the cupcakeer out.) He's always good for sloppy thirds anyway.

Oh, jack. Now why'd you have to go do a thing like that?

Putting me in with those mutts? Come now.

jack

I hijacked this piece of shit thread from the OP (quite easily) and was busy trolling the porch monkey with it when you drew your line in the sand.

So, I stepped over the line. Ne'st ce pas?

;)

I find myself growing fatigued, dear jack ...

I do not even have to address them directly, and EVERY SINGLE TIME they have to post. They cannot help themselves, as it is just that simple.

Take Jack for example. He is so far from being confused as masculine, he could gently suck my cock and feather my ball sack yet I still would not be gay.

The Question

Eternal
It's a messageboard, retard. Yes. People post on it. Well done.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
I'm sorta wondering what she was drinking.

If I had to guess, I'd say she chugged Particle Projector Cannons from BattleTech - four shots Everclear, two shots your choice of bourbon, peppermint schnapps, ouzo, plum wine, or sake.

jack

I bet she took the ouzo.