Daniel and Jack Are Shitbags

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Breakfast of Champions!

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Alright, she would have Drain-O for breakfast, followed by four Particle Projector Cannons!

Now, which Great House did she fight for? (Read: which drink did she add to the four shots of Everclear.)

House Davion of the Federated Suns (Bourbon)?
House Steiner of the Lyran Commonwealth (Peppermint Schnapps)?
House Marik of the Free Worlds League (Ouzo)?
House Liao of the Capellan Confederation (Plum Wine)?
House Kurita of the Draconis Combine (Sake)?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
House Marik of the Free Worlds League (Ouzo)!

The Question

Eternal
I was thinking House Clean of the Scrubbing Bubbles (Drain-O).

Is what I was thinking.

I always wondered why Imperium's avatar was the Death Star with a cigar and a "Baby Looney Toons" party hat. Going by this thread, I think I can answer the "Baby Looney Toons" part of that question. It's because he finds that show to be the epitome of intellectual stimulation. Anything more advanced, he just doesn't understand.

Far more intellectually stimulating than your post, for sure.

Ya jack boot cupcakeer.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Far more intellectually stimulating than your post, for sure.

Ya jack boot cupcakeer.

Oh wow. It appears that Impy's ability to write a comeback/zinger is equal to that of a fourth grader. Color me impressed. The extra two years of insult classes must have payed off.

Oh wow. It appears that Impy's ability to write a comeback/zinger is equal to that of a fourth grader. Color me impressed. The extra two years of insult classes must have payed off.

I'd rather watch DSP streaming Metal Gear Solid on a loop as it would be more entertaining than your attempts at insults, dick nose.

Going back to your original post, Laura thought it was cute.

Together with Wheezy and ASU Coward, you guys may actually get a laugh out of me.

The Question

Eternal
1d8f70c029ef4892.jpg