Dead message board

Cranky Bastard

Yet we demean ourselves over and over by following every twitch of a single narcissistic snatch that no one will ever touch and no man in his right mind would want to touch.

Meanwhile, Britney's head grows ever bigger as she continues to orchestrate snatch-moments because she believes her snatch is the morning-coffee to all Americans.

How fucking pathetic.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I've seen genitalia. Show me something new, something fresh, something different, something exciting. Show me something that isn't a dime a dozen and smeared all over the place. Get my attention. Impress me. Wow me.

Why? Why not?

And, if there is no such thing, then put Brad Pitt back in that skirt and lets have a look up under there.

Cranky Bastard

Gonad said:
Speak for yourself.

Speaking exclusive of myself, of course. If you couldn't tell from the sarcasm.

So, join the club.

The Harlot

eloisel said:
I've seen genitalia. Show me something new, something fresh, something different, something exciting. Show me something that isn't a dime a dozen and smeared all over the place. Get my attention. Impress me. Wow me.

Why? Why not?

And, if there is no such thing, then put Brad Pitt back in that skirt and lets have a look up under there.

Exactly. But, in place of Brad, I'd vote for Marton Csokas.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Miss Tanner said:
Exactly. But, in place of Brad, I'd vote for Marton Csokas.
Ok - you hold him ... I'll look. Then, I'll hold him and you look.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
LOL, there's a new member at DJTanz.com now.. I think she's a little mad.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
You should be ashamed of yourself!!! Mad How dare you come on a public forum to post such racist comments. In any other circumstance, you could be arrested for that you know, but you are obviously a coward who hides behind his pc in order to spread such hate around the world. I can only hope you are joking and if you are, let me tell you, it's in very poor taste. I mean, how would you like it if you were black (which you obviously are not) and you came into a forum and read that kind of thing! You would be very offended wouldn't you? So, try to think of others before you write such nasty things please. You should take example from headvoid who was also shocked but what you wrote. Maybe he's a black person you know and you could have hurt his feelings very deeply. He says he is from England and for your information, CoyoteUgly, there are black people living there too!!!! So you see, you are upsetting peoiple from all over the world and globe, not just in Africa!!!!

Oh I am soooo mad at this!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Don' EVA DO IT AGAIN, OK????

ps. headvoid? I hope you are ok with that. Don't be upset ok? He's just a silly person and like his name says, an 'Ugly' one too lol Wink Laughing
pps. headvoid? what do you mean by: 'the black man top right is using an abusive symbol'? He's just got his 2 fingers up. Now it could mean he's indicating the number 2 or he could mean the symbol V for victory, which I do not think is abusive. Please explain? thnx Wink

(I just copied and pasted the post, all the times it says Mad, is a mad smiley)

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Cassie said:
You should be ashamed of yourself!!! Mad How dare you come on a public forum to post such racist comments. In any other circumstance, you could be arrested for that you know, but you are obviously a coward who hides behind his pc in order to spread such hate around the world. I can only hope you are joking and if you are, let me tell you, it's in very poor taste. I mean, how would you like it if you were black (which you obviously are not) and you came into a forum and read that kind of thing! You would be very offended wouldn't you? So, try to think of others before you write such nasty things please. You should take example from headvoid who was also shocked but what you wrote. Maybe he's a black person you know and you could have hurt his feelings very deeply. He says he is from England and for your information, CoyoteUgly, there are black people living there too!!!! So you see, you are upsetting peoiple from all over the world and globe, not just in Africa!!!!

ps. headvoid? I hope you are ok with that. Don't be upset ok? He's just a silly person and like his name says, an 'Ugly' one too lol Wink Laughing
pps. headvoid? what do you mean by: 'the black man top right is using an abusive symbol'? He's just got his 2 fingers up. Now it could mean he's indicating the number 2 or he could mean the symbol V for victory, which I do not think is abusive. Please explain? thnx Wink

lmao

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Is Coyote out being ugly again?

Cranky Bastard

Lilac said:
Hey, if you want the warning...

Gagh already dressed me down and I already told him that we probably won't visit much since we like boards that aren't so anal about post content.

If we were there to troll, we would have played it up.

You can warn me as many times as you want; I got the message the first time.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Cassie said:

Sweet holy shit do we need to redevelop the neutron bomb.

How dare you come on a public forum to post such racist comments. In any other circumstance, you could be arrested for that you know

This one gets a medal. :roll:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OMG there are black people living in England?!!!

Cranky Bastard

Quite a few. They assimilated... others have not.