Dear Eloisel

eloisel

Forever Empress E
No, dear. My voice ranges from a casual Texan drawl to a very soft southern accent. Of course, I have other voices - the mommy voice and the voice that lets a person know that whatever shit they slung is about to come back to them ten fold.

Why do you ask?

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Southern accents, to me, are either funny or very seductive, depending on the individual.

I still have very fond memories of "B"'s South Carolina accent as she gasped and (ever so quietly, for even in the throws of passion she was a Lady) whispered "Oh God" over and over again.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
That is the great thing about southern accents. They are very flexible.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
No. Mine is a lilt.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Southern accents, to me, are either funny or very seductive, depending on the individual.

I still have very fond memories of "B"'s South Carolina accent as she gasped and (ever so quietly, for even in the throws of passion she was a Lady) whispered "Oh God" over and over again.

*ROTFLMAO @ 'throws of passion'* Fucking Americans are so bloody STUPID. Good thing Mother England dumped the Colonies. They are an embarrassment to the Mother Tongue.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
*ROTFLMAO @ 'throws of passion'* Fucking Americans are so bloody STUPID. Good thing Mother England dumped the Colonies. They are an embarrassment to the Mother Tongue.

As it is obvious you neither give nor receive sexual pleasure, your schlong privileges are revoked.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
But on a more serious note for those of you that dont know what a southern lilt sounds like think Ellie May Clampet from the Beverly Hillbillies.

Homo Erectus

of course it did. You're a cop right? Don't you pigs always have partners that you ride around and bully people with?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
But on a more serious note for those of you that dont know what a southern lilt sounds like think Ellie May Clampet from the Beverly Hillbillies.

Hey, don't go hating on Ellie May. She was a sweetheart.