Dear Eloisel

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Dear Daystrom,
The title of this thread is "Dear Eloisel."
You may tease me, flirt with me, play with me, kid me, be frank, pick a little fight, or do almost anything that is interesting to me. Put some glasses on your creepy face and find a personality.
Thanks.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Dear Daystrom,
The title of this thread is "Dear Eloisel."
You may tease me, flirt with me, play with me, kid me, be frank, pick a little fight, or do almost anything that is interesting to me. Put some glasses on your creepy face and find a personality.
Thanks.

Why would the 'dear' be required for your ilk, anyway?

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
Frames Eloisel, what would you recommend in the way of frames. Seriously.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Frames Eloisel, what would you recommend in the way of frames. Seriously.

I was thinking super dark Blues Brothers style sunglasses. You could wear those at night too.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Its a typo. It should have read "Deer Eloisel: Hunting Season Is Now Open."

It is always hunting season on poor little old me.

[YOUTUBE]BleT-jK4pjg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Great, yet another aged skank online.

I hope to live a very long life.

I also hope the woman in your post wished to be photographed naked and exposed in the fashion you have exposed her and that she is not a victim of elder abuse. But, considering you posted the picture, more than likely it is evidence of an elderly woman being victimized by someone who should be thrown in prison for the rest of their life and as part of their punishment never be allowed to wear clothes ever again.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

I also hope the woman in your post wished to be photographed naked and exposed in the fashion you have exposed her and that she is not a victim of elder abuse. But, considering you posted the picture, more than likely it is evidence of an elderly woman being victimized by someone who should be thrown in prison for the rest of their life and as part of their punishment never be allowed to wear clothes ever again.

He doesn't need prison. He's been punished enough having to see that thing in the nude.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I just watched that vid. Hilarious!

Consumer

Elder Statesman
How about an NSFW tag, please!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Thank you to whomever removed the photo.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Thank you to whomever removed the photo.

Ah, nothing more wonderful than Americans practising their beloved 'freedom of speech'. Do you too wipe your fat asshole with the US Constitution? I should think so, after your ridiculous tirade. Myself, and other Canadians LAUGH at how Americans treat a Constitution for which you fought my ancestors. It makes me laugh even more when I point out how absolutely pointless your little 'Revolution' has become, since you are right back to where you started.

I shall seek out a copy of the US Constitution, hand it to you that you may wipe that shit from both your mouth and your asshole.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Ah, nothing more wonderful than Americans practising their beloved 'freedom of speech'. Do you too wipe your fat asshole with the US Constitution? I should think so, after your ridiculous tirade. Myself, and other Canadians LAUGH at how Americans treat a Constitution for which you fought my ancestors. It makes me laugh even more when I point out how absolutely pointless your little 'Revolution' has become, since you are right back to where you started.

I shall seek out a copy of the US Constitution, hand it to you that you may wipe that shit from both your mouth and your asshole.

Wonderful, it makes you angry that I am better at practicing my free speech than you are at practicing yours.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Wonderful, it makes you angry that I am better at practicing my free speech than you are at practicing yours.

Ah, the hypocrite speaks. You DO realise that you whining about a nothing picture and demanding it be removed smacks of your beloved liberalism, yes? Now, you may wipe your asshole with this:

us-constitution-01a.gif

I laughed as I read it. There is no greater joke in this world than the US Constitution. We Canadians mock it every day.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Ah, the hypocrite speaks. You DO realise that you whining about a nothing picture and demanding it be removed smacks of your beloved liberalism, yes? Now, you may wipe your asshole with this:

I laughed as I read it. There is no greater joke in this world than the US Constitution. We Canadians mock it every day.

First, if replying to a post is whining, then you are a proven whiner.

Second, where did I demand the picture be removed?

Third, exploiting persons sexually is not a Constitutional right.

Fourth, the Constitution does not care if you mock it. Knock yourself out.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
First, if replying to a post is whining, then you are a proven whiner.

Second, where did I demand the picture be removed?

Third, exploiting persons sexually is not a Constitutional right.

Fourth, the Constitution does not care if you mock it. Knock yourself out.

Originally Posted by eloisel

You were saying...? Dumb American cunt.