Dear ExIsle:

Tyrant

Please tell CoyoteUgly, DarthSikle and GrandTheftCow that they have PWNed your forum, because some of us are in a good deal of fear over their well-being.

These are three sadly, utterly obsessed trolls who bring nothing to the table other than blather about EI. Rather, they are a group of trolls who pathetically scavenge the table which is your board in search of any crumbs of recognition. It is simply too difficult for us to drill the notion into their skulls that no one gives a shit about ExIsle anymore.

This is an official and open plea from TK. I assure you, I am not alone. Please tell these people that there is more to trolling than your crummy board. We do not wished to be thought of as "Trolling ExIsle Kingdom."

For God's sake, it is time to let go. These individuals do not represent TK. They are as sad as you people are, if not sadder.

If this plea is unanswered I fear we might have to go through a troll intervention. They have gone beyond the realm of trolling, and into the realm of bloated, obsessed fandom.

Please help us. We do not wish to lose such talented trolls over a shite cause such as your board.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Too long. Didn't read.

Tyrant

Yes you did.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Ok, I did. I just don't give a shit. There.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
There's a table?

Tyrant

Enkephalen said:
Just let it go.
You're no better, I'm afraid.

ExIslers should be punished for posting at TK. Or mentioning TK.

No good has come from TK's association with ExIsle, correct?

So why is it even tolerated?

Who's writing the rules? Not ExIsle.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
You forgot Robl.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Messenger said:
You're no better, I'm afraid.

ExIslers should be punished for posting at TK. Or mentioning TK.

No good has come from TK's association with ExIsle, correct?

So why is it even tolerated?

Who's writing the rules? Not ExIsle.

You are as intolerant as you claim TPTB on ExIsle have been to you and yours.

Tyrant

Meh.

Tyrant

Messenger said:
Please tell CoyoteUgly, DarthSikle and GrandTheftCow that they have PWNed your forum, because some of us are in a good deal of fear over their well-being.

These are three sadly, utterly obsessed trolls who bring nothing to the table other than blather about EI. Rather, they are a group of trolls who pathetically scavenge the table which is your board in search of any crumbs of recognition. It is simply too difficult for us to drill the notion into their skulls that no one gives a shit about ExIsle anymore.

This is an official and open plea from TK. I assure you, I am not alone. Please tell these people that there is more to trolling than your crummy board. We do not wished to be thought of as "Trolling ExIsle Kingdom."

For God's sake, it is time to let go. These individuals do not represent TK. They are as sad as you people are, if not sadder.

If this plea is unanswered I fear we might have to go through a troll intervention. They have gone beyond the realm of trolling, and into the realm of bloated, obsessed fandom.

Please help us. We do not wish to lose such talented trolls over a shite cause such as your board.
Sorry, just thinking outloud, something which everyone else is.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
and a true troll would give a shit?

Tyrant

A true troll wouldn't give two shits about a single board.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Messenger said:
A true troll wouldn't give two shits about a single board.

Read your TK history.

Tyrant

It ain't, you noobs.