Dear Wordforge:

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Please tell Messenger and DarthSikle that they have PWNed your forum, because some of us are in a good deal of fear over their well-being.

These are three sadly, utterly obsessed trolls who bring nothing to the table other than blather about WF. Rather, they are a group of trolls who pathetically scavenge the table which is your board in search of any crumbs of recognition. It is simply too difficult for us to drill the notion into their skulls that no one gives a shit about Wordforge anymore.

This is an official and open plea from TK. I assure you, I am not alone. Please tell these people that there is more to trolling than your crummy board. We do not wished to be thought of as "Trolling Wordforge Kingdom."

For God's sake, it is time to let go. These individuals do not represent TK. They are as sad as you people are, if not sadder.

If this plea is unanswered I fear we might have to go through a troll intervention. They have gone beyond the realm of trolling, and into the realm of bloated, obsessed fandom.

Please help us. We do not wish to lose such talented trolls over a shite cause such as your board.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Too bad.

Suck it, Sikle. :lol:

T'Bonz

TrekBBS Wench
Dunno, seems pretty lame to run around crowing about "pwning" someone. I mean, a few smartass sentences to losers on some BBS somewhere and that's a win?

Just shows how lame the 'net can be.

"pwn" is really more of an indication of the loser using it.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Looks like y'all have been T'BWNED! :shock:

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
T'Bonz said:
Dunno, seems pretty lame to run around crowing about "pwning" someone. I mean, a few smartass sentences to losers on some BBS somewhere and that's a win?

Just shows how lame the 'net can be.

"pwn" is really more of an indication of the loser using it.

tp.gif

Tyrant

Sorry, who're you?

Tyrant

Ah. Blah blah blah.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Tamar was just complimenting you on being squeezably soft, I'm sure.

Tyrant

T'Bonz said:
LOL. Right. ;)

Messenger, put your pacifer in your mouth, and shut up, do.
Umm.........ok?

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
T'Bitz obviously no idea of how deliciously ironic this thread is.