Depression Descriptions

Mirah

I love you
Ha Ha!
YES!
I think money issues are the root of most of my depression. I decided to have maintenance done on my vehicle, especially since it was repairable after hitting that deer.
So at least I will have a better running vehicle with new tires!

And I think the holidays usually depress me, rather than lift me up. THAT IS JUST WRONG!

AND IT IS DARK OUTSIDE!

I am sure you didn't want to hear all those things, but I said them anyway. I have been going to sleep by 7 every night and sleeping for like 10 hours a night! OH MY GOSH!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I don't really remember what not being depressed is like.

CaptainWacky

My brain is Pickled Onion Monster Munch ground down into a powder.

CaptainWacky

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
But not as big a lie as THE CAKE.

kJtBQIf.jpg

CaptainWacky

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
We need to give Bert a snuggle.

Mirah

I love you
Okay, I felt like I was depressed a little bit, but then I saw that Bert thing and the "I'm am all alone" incorrect grammer bothered me so much I don't have time to think about how shitty I feel.

CaptainWacky

UCNX4UP.gif

CaptainWacky

Exactly.

CaptainWacky

<Susie> CaptainWacky is so bored they're asking Susie about the Separatist leaders from Attack of the Clones again

Mirah

I love you
I am awake, showered, dressed and I put loud (ish) music on so I can't go back to sleep in my warm flannel sheeted bed that I just also made so I won't go back to bed, but I have an extra comforter that I could just easily crawl under and sleep away the next 3 days like I did the last 2 except that it is halloween tomorrow and I said I would join someone in walking around downtown.
I get so much purpose out of working and my last day was Sunday and I was sure that 1 of the 4 places I applied would have hired me by now because I am just that good. The weather is decent so I could be outside enjoying it but I'm not. I am just inside, stuck inside. Stuck.
I don't overstock on groceries to force myself to go to the store every 2 or 3 days.

CaptainWacky

It's too dark.

Mirah

I love you
Very dark
But then sometimes I go outside and I squint my eyes, the light the light! It is too much!

I am fighting going back to bed, I mean I might as well anyway because I am not doing anything anyway, just sitting on the computer doing nothing!!!!!

whisky

Boobie inspector
Wouldn't say I was depressed at the moment, but there is an ominous sence of doom as my the last days of my 40s play out.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I am awake, showered, dressed and I put loud (ish) music on so I can't go back to sleep in my warm flannel sheeted bed that I just also made so I won't go back to bed, but I have an extra comforter that I could just easily crawl under and sleep away the next 3 days like I did the last 2 except that it is halloween tomorrow and I said I would join someone in walking around downtown.
I get so much purpose out of working and my last day was Sunday and I was sure that 1 of the 4 places I applied would have hired me by now because I am just that good. The weather is decent so I could be outside enjoying it but I'm not. I am just inside, stuck inside. Stuck.
I don't overstock on groceries to force myself to go to the store every 2 or 3 days.
I don't overstock on groceries but I probably eat too much and go shopping every 1-2 weeks. I don't know if stressed or depressed but I've been in a funk lately. I'm way overdue for laundry, cleaning dishes, and a haircut/beard shave.

CaptainWacky

Imagine if you lived in Westeros where it's supposed to last for years! (Except in the show where they kind of forgot that.)