Dialogue For The Reader's Ear

The Question

Eternal
Shit bugger fuck bugger bastard fuck twathole twat. Turd jizz wanker piss thundercunt cock dick frig jizz. Cock cock fuck asshole shit arse turd. Shit fuck piss fuckstick shit twat fucker twathole turd wanker. Twathole bastard bloody wanker cock wee arse fucker minge. Bastard frig ballbag dick poo thundercunt dick twot cock. Minge wee bloody wee cunt jizz. Jizz dick thundercunt arse frig bollocks. Poo shit bastard turd minge cunt jizz frig. Bugger dick twat arse wee thundercunt.

Wanker twathole cunt frig shit fuck frig poo bollocks piss. Thundercunt wanker motherfucker dick bloody cunt motherfucker bastard poo. Bugger jizzmopper jizzmopper arse poo poo. Bollocks twot poo ballbag frig fuck. Shit bollocks wanker jizz minge cunt poo arse. Minge frig wanker bollix jizzmopper cock fuck turd. Fucker poo arse bugger wee bastard thundercunt fuckstick. Fucker bollix minge fuck ballbag frig arse dick fuckstick twat bollocks. Cock cock cock fuck bollix fucker twathole asshole poo. Frig fuck fuck motherfucker jizzmopper asshole asshole piss.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Still zero replies :chuckle:

jack

ZEEEEEERO REPLIES.

:bigass:

The Question

Eternal
"ZEEEEEERO REPLIES." he fucking replies!

Seriously, you brain-dead fucking potato-counting Down Syndrome retarded fucking cockbucket, do you not fucking get it? Your replies are replies! Do you not get that, Spud?

The Question

Eternal
Do you really not get it, shithead? They couldn't stop me. You can't stop me. Nothing can stop me.

Get it now? No? Too stupid to grasp the utterly fucking obvious? YOU. CAN'T. STOP. ME. No? Not picking up on it?

Doesn't matter. I'll keep doing what I do, and just by virtue of that, with not a thought given to your flimsy, pathetic efforts otherwise, I'll keep slapping you the fuck down.

You. Don't. MATTER. Get that into your head. You do not matter. Not you, not Chump, not Hank Mayfield, none of you fucking matter. You can't STOP me.

Internalize that. You fucking CANNOT stop me.

jack

"ZEEEEEERO REPLIES." he fucking replies!

Seriously, you brain-dead fucking potato-counting Down Syndrome retarded fucking cockbucket, do you not fucking get it? Your replies are replies! Do you not get that, Spud?

Clearly I have trolled you into the dirt in this thread with just Two. Fucking. Words.

Do you not get that? :joker:

Again, for the retarded....you haven't gotten a reply to the two serious threads you've made other than these non-reply trolling type posts. They aren't replies, they're insulting. No one gives a fuck about your writing theory because you aren't really a writer. How fucking stupid are you? Oh wait...nevermind.

Makes me smile :D

The Question

Eternal
Clearly I have trolled you into the dirt in this thread with just Two. Fucking. Words.

Do you not get that?

If I don't "get" that, dwarf, it means you ain't done that.

"I trolled you, I trolled you!" That ain't how it works, Spanky. If I don't know you did it, you ain't done it.

jack

Shut up, you dumb fucking drunk. You're embarrassing yourself.

jack

:facepalm: you go on with your bloated bad self, fatboy.

jack

If I don't notice it as traffic (which I don't) then it isn't. Just me trolling you to dust and you being easily led around. Who knew you'd become a Dancer?

Something you're becoming brilliant at. :joker::bigass::lol:

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I probably would have replied to this thread in all seriousness if I'd seen it before you two pissed all over it. I like to talk writing.

The Question

Eternal
If I don't notice it as traffic (which I don't) then it isn't.

Well I do, so it is, because my solipsism beats yours, ya pointy-headed, toilet-brush-mustache sportin' Swedish Chef lookin' decrepit degenerate.

13072.imgcache.png

jack

I probably would have replied to this thread in all seriousness if I'd seen it before you two pissed all over it. I like to talk writing.

Thus proving my point. tyvm

jack

Now goodbye to this pointless decrepit thread, unless you two want to masturbate yourselves into oblivion in which case, be my guests.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Nah. Any attempt to have any kind of regular discussion would be quickly overrun with nonsense. This doesn't seem to be the venue for it. Good luck with your neenering, though.

The Question

Eternal
Eh, just read about the stuff where it originally appears at, in a dwarf-free environment.