Dirk Nowitzki, Tony Parker, Pau Gasol, Dwyane Wade enshrined in HOF

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Dirk Nowitzki, Tony Parker, Pau Gasol, Dwyane Wade enshrined in HOF

Dirk Nowitzki, Tony Parker and Pau Gasol brought a European flavor to the Basketball Hall of Fame enshrinement. Fans waved a German flag and chanted Nowitzki's name when the former Dallas Mavericks star walked the red carpet into Symphony Hall on Saturday night for the ceremony. Parker's fans whooped it up when he took the stage to lead off the proceedings. "There are a lot of French people in town. Sorry," the former San Antonio Spurs point guard said. Spain was well represented, too, with Gasol shouting out his national team -- "mi familia" -- before joining what might be the greatest international class of inductees in the Springfield shrine's history.

Nowitzki was the first European-born player to win the NBA MVP award, in 2007. Parker's NBA Finals MVP award that year was the first for a European. In 2002, Gasol was the NBA's first international rookie of the year. Others enshrined include Dwyane Wade -- a key player on three NBA championship teams in Miami -- and former NC State coach Jim Valvano, who led the Wolfpack to the 1983 NCAA title and went on to be a broadcaster and advocate for cancer research. Valvano was inducted posthumously.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...-enshrined-hof\Click Here For Full Story[/url
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...-enshrined-hof\Click Here For Full Story[/url

MODMAN

Att: Charles J. Wilson aka. @blackfoot NAP ; @C-40

Subject: Cease and Desist - Disruptive Behavior

Dear Charles (@blackfoot NAP ; @C-40)

I am writing to address the persistent and disruptive activities that have become synonymous with your presence at TROLL KINGDOM. Your continuous posting of articles without any meaningful engagement, the incessant updating of threads with copied content, and the blatant use of "sock" accounts to manipulate post interactions, are detrimental to the community.

This letter serves as an explicit demand for the immediate cessation of these disruptive behaviors. TROLL KINGDOM is a space intended for substantive and meaningful discussions; your actions are not only counterproductive but actively detrimental to the community's atmosphere.

Your current online conduct reflects poorly on your own character and undermines the quality of interaction for genuine members seeking valuable discourse. It is evident that your approach deviates from the communal spirit TROLL KINGDOM strives to uphold.

I strongly urge you to reconsider your online conduct and recalibrate your approach to align with the ethos of TROLL KINGDOM. Failure to comply with this demand will leave me with no option but to escalate the matter further.

I trust that you will take this communication seriously and act promptly to rectify your online behavior.

Sincerely,

MODMAN.jpg