Disney +

Dershocka

dershocka
All this content to watch so why am I rewatching gargoyles, and The original Xmen animated series?
I've watched some UPN Incredible Hulk too, but it gives me headaches. Its opening seems to epitomize what must be going on in the Hulk's mind.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
All this content to watch so why am I rewatching gargoyles, and The original Xmen animated series?
I've watched some UPN Incredible Hulk too, but it gives me headaches. Its opening seems to epitomize what must be going on in the Hulk's mind.
Same reason I'll be re-watching Gummi Bears, Ducktales, Darkwing Duck, Talespin, and Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers if I get Disney+, they are awesome and one of my favorite childhood memories.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I draw the line at Disney+. I already have Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, CBS All Access, Criterion Channel, AppleTV (I got a year free when I just bought a new MacBook), PBS Passport, DCU, Night Flight Plus, WOW Plus, and god knows what else. I'm not going to support another studio that wants to become its own distributor when there are still all these other carriers thriving. Time to break up the media cartels and separate content creators from distributors, like it used to be.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I love Disney +, first service I bought since netflix, but I get free for a year because Verizon.

Currently enjoying Mandelorian ch 3. Plus it makes my wife happy, she loves all that stuff.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It doesn't launch here until March. I'll pretty much have to subscribe for all the Marvel and Star Wars stuff. (I only have Netflix and Amazon too and I keep saying I'll cancel Amazon but I have to support The Expanse first etc.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
But if one cancels Amazon Prime, don't they lose all the free shipping too? I use it too much to give that up. I had Prime before they ever started offering video.