do anyone remember who posted this?.....

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
June 12, 2008
Gnight Blackfoot and New Age Posters (steve samurai jack, Gank Master, Joe, kaos, LayLow geedis, mary simple), we're done at this board. I won't be posting in response to anything they have to say after midnight EST.

The Dance Studio is closing it's doors for good, I'm afraid. Stalk someone else. What will that be like for you all, I wonder?

Happy New Year, losers.
M1552

October 30, 2019
Protip: Putting Chuckie and all his duals on ignore is a wonderful thing.

The sports forum is invisible.

All his stupid duals posts are invisible :bigass:

The final ownership of Blackie has just occurred.
M1552

November 7, 2019
completely unlcuttered again :bigass:

bye bye Blackie :bigass:
M1552

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Okay, let me explain what happened at ASVS. Ya see, Dirk made me an admin there, and we have a sub-forum called "The Brig", which is pretty much ASVS' version of Daycare. Now, because I have a sick sense of humor, I made both Jason (the "toropodes maek smell problem" guy) and Blackfoot the moderators of The Brig. Mostly because I thought it would be a deserving punishment for anyone who ended up there - to know that your posts were at the mercy of THOSE two. After some slight discussion, I made Blackfoot an AINO - Admin In Name Only. He was technically listed as an admin.... but only really had powers over his sports forum (which was pretty much the same as "The Agony of Defeat", just with less spam) and The Brig.

Then the Seph Drama went down, and well... that put an end to that.
M10939

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
June 12, 2008
Gnight Blackfoot and New Age Posters (steve samurai jack, Gank Master, Joe, kaos, LayLow geedis, mary simple), we're done at this board. I won't be posting in response to anything they have to say after midnight EST.

The Dance Studio is closing it's doors for good, I'm afraid. Stalk someone else. What will that be like for you all, I wonder?

Happy New Year, losers.
M1552

October 30, 2019
Wow, the whole board just got uncluttered

Protip: Putting Charles and all his duals on ignore is a wonderful thing.
The sports forum are invisible
All his stupid dual post are invisible :bigass:
The final ownership of Blackie has occurred.
M1552

November 7, 2019

M1552

November 9, 2019
Thanks for the PM Alyssum...all I need to know :D Such a relief to have his bullshit out of this thread. Poor little Faggybottom. Owned by everyone at TK LOL. It REALLY WORKS!

Best ignore feature ever, cleans everything right up

Meanwhile
M1552

:gagh:...…………..:bigass:

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
I'm very interesting in New Age Posting, and possibly even joining your movement. However, I'm not quite sure what New Age Posting is. Is is simply posting in a New Age manner? Or is more involved? Do we listen to New Age music while posting? If so, I believe I have some Mannheim Steamroller and Enya CDs somewhere. Is it necessary to post while wearing New Age clothing? If this is the case, it might be an issue, as I don't own any New Age clothing. This is due to the fact that I'm not a dirty hippie. Any help you could give on the matter would be greatly appreciated. (This will also be posted in DC, so members of New Age Posting can comment.)
M10293

What a pity they all left. Best thing Sarek ever did was mass-daycaring those idiots.
M255

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Now normally, this is where I'd post a pic of Mariner 10, but I think I'll shake things up a bit this time.

So instead, I'm gonna spam this son of a bitch with pics of Utsuho Reiuji - the girl from the video I posted in Blackfoot's "owned pawned trolled whatever" thread in SF. Don't worry, Mariner 10 will return. This is just to spice things up a bit. And why Utsuho? Well, aside from the previous vid.... I don't have a fucking clue. It's still more relevant to anything than what Blackfoot posts here.

M10939

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
(Eventually Blackfoot is either gonna figure out he should keep his blatherin' yap corked... or he's gonna start getting an attraction to girls who could kill him barehanded. Either works for me.)
M789

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
ATTENTION! The Obsidian Order has declared that the terrorist group known as "New Age Posting" poses a threat to Cardassia with its militant idiocy. We have since taken measures to ensure that this threat will be contained. Sincerely, the Obsidian Order. Long live the Cardassian Union. Have a nice day.
M10939

and.

ATTENTION! This thread, and indeed, entire sub-forum, are now under inspection by the Obsidian Order. The one known as "Blackfoot NAP", as well as his associates "CeeJay" and "Steve Samurai Jack" are suspected of using idiocy-inducing weapons to threaten the stability of Cardassia. If found guilty, they will be sentenced to twenty years' hard labor in the Hutet Labor Camp. Thank you, and have a nice day.
M10939

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
If this thread becomes aimed at another TK member in any way, this is gonna get shut down fast.

Legal threats against other users is one of the few bannable acts left, even in this post-TK era of TK. Tread very carefully.
M1324

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
June 12, 2008

Happy New Year, losers.
M1552

October 30, 2019
Protip: Putting Chuckie and all his duals on ignore is a wonderful thing.

The sports forum is invisible.

All his stupid duals posts are invisible :bigass:

The final ownership of Blackie has just occurred.
M1552

November 7, 2019

M1552

You really think there is only 3? I counted at least 5 that I had to block.
M2105

November 27, 2019
sweet I got Blackfoot NAP, CeeJay and Steve Samurai Jack on ignore. Who are the other two you're talking about?
M1552

*laughing*

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
There was a time when keeping your word held special significance. Every time you give your word, you're putting your honor on the line. You're implying that others can place their trust in you because you value integrity and would never let them down. Honoring your word is more than simply doing what you say you'll do because your actions actually say more than words ever will. Acting in an honorable manner is something that can help make and keep friends. It also affects your position with at Troll Kingdom in a positive way.

And another thang, man!

Troll Kingdom! , I'm a man of my word. If I tell you I'll be at your house tomorrow morning at 10, then that's when I'll be there....Not at 9:59, not at 10:01. At 10.
M2557

You are ignoring content by this member.
M1552