does anyone have a dual they want to sell?

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
That thread got 'trimmed' like the thread @Iyhara necroe'd. But the most important post in there got quoted on Page 7, lol

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
there is about $1,000 worth of duals on this thread. i'll take everyone of them for....$350. deal? or no deal?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
there is about $1,000 worth of duals on this thread. i'll take everyone of them for....$350. deal? or no deal?

I changed my mind. i will not be offering "brownfoot" a contract, but the price will remain the same...$350.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Brownfoot if you are a main account, I will shell out the $350. A sock, the price is $99.99, plus 50 pounds of small head off shrimp and 20 pounds of farmed raised catfish. This offer won't be avaiable tommorow.

Last edited:

BROWNFOOT

Brownfoot if you are a main account, I will shell out the $350. A sock, the price is $99.99, plus 50 pounds of small head off shrimp and 20 pounds of farmed raised catfish. This offer won't be avaiable tommorow.

PFSHT! Bish tryna LOWBALL a cupcakea! Maybe BROWNFOOT was wrong aboutchoo! You aint a SHTRAIGHT cupcakeA, you a JEW cupcakeA! A JIGGA!

UP top!

DOWN da leg!

:sarek:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I changed my mind. i will not be offering "brownfoot" a contract, but the price will remain the same...$350.

No one cares in the slightest about your bullshit offer. NO DEAL

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Another useless thread viewed multiple times by Cee Jay today

:gagh: